KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 13
언어
정렬

Great product

Reviewer1499428님께서 6 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've struggled with digestive issues for years - this is the product that helps me most. I also feel like my body is getting more nutrients from food because I am digesting so much better. Highly recommend!! V-cap - slight black licorice flavour due to fennel added. No magnesium stereate to hinder absorption.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good

5033466323282571299님께서 8 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Notice that my stomach is "calmer" not so much gas

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Still monitoring

5470784002743533770님께서 8 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product does help me to ease some bloating in the stomach but I have only been on it for less than a month so I can't really determine the effect yet but I would say it is work in progress I guess!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Eases digestive pains

Reviewer2917570님께서 9 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have extreme abdominal distention, and difficulty with digesting all types of foods which results in bloating and water weight gain. I take 5-6 of these before or during my meal and it helps with the digestion pains. This is the only digestive enzymes I have found that helps. I also combine them with Pancreatin for some extra help.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great product

4769323481488732755님께서 8 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works well. Good company. Lots of lovely ingredients to help your stomach digest and feel calm. I think it's a great product for people who don't have huge digestive issues. I am taking it with a few other digestive products as I have GERD.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

You won't be disappointed

5479736222909110784님께서 6 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Go for it these cream colored vitamins are awesome some of the best vitamin's out on the market today I have tried many enzyme most are hard on the stomach but not this product the peppermint smell is nice also :-)

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

good for stomach

5594405102197242937님께서 12 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

relieves stomach pain and heartburn, using them instead of IPP

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Хорошие энзимы

4882997890206202404님께서 5 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

очень радует состав этих энзимов, они отлично улучшают пищеварение и перистальтику.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Теперь можно не умирать больше обжорства)

5293846382167797400님께서 10 17, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Хорошие таблетки, действительно помогают после переедания! необходимы и всегда дома должны быть!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Маловато ферментов

Ascher님께서 9 25, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Принимала сама и по одной, и по две капсулы, и с каждым приемом пищи, и только утром, никакого эффекта. Моей маме тоже в пустую, слабые. А вот 3-х летнему ребенку хорошо помогали при обильной или жирной пище (дз. дискинезия), живот не болел.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 13

1 2