KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 26
언어
정렬

ProBars

Reviewer3077134님께서 3 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

these are the greatest! as an athlete who eats 90% organic and has no pre-prepared foods at all in my house, these keep me going in a flavorful, healthy, awesome way!

South of the border.

Reviewer2073136님께서 1 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this bar as a freebie about three months ago. Regrettably, they do not offer this single bar as a freebie anymore. What I am about to say I cannot explain, but this bar seemed to elevate my libido. Since that time I have purchased 2 cases and the results have been consistant. It also tastes great and does not spike my blood sugar. I am not in any way connected with this company.

合いませんでした…

Reviewer2908318님께서 10 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

色んなブロガーさんにも絶賛されていたProbarですが、私や家族の口には合いませんでした。 何か1種類、合わないものが入っているようで、 食べた瞬間苦手な香りが口に広がって、1口で断念しました。 もったいないなぁ…。

優しい甘さ☆慣れたら美味!!

Reviewer1105564님께서 4 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

初プロバーです。 パッケージのナッツ&チョコが美味しそうで購入。 普通の甘さに慣れ切っているせいか 甘みがもの足りず、味気なくて、 ヘルシーだからまぁいいか…諦 しかし、4袋めぐらいから、 様々な素材の甘みを感じ始め、 ナチュラルな美味しさを実感できました。 正直大きめですが、食いしん坊な私には 食べ応えがあって◎

very good!

Reviewer3021933님께서 4 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

美味しいです。 他の味に比べて、比較的シンプルな感じです。 シロップの味か、少しくせのある風味を感じるので、人によっては、気になるかもしれませんが、バナナやベリーのフルーツが入っているものより、甘みも控えめで、美味しいと思います。

Yum

Reviewer1005068님께서 4 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Another ProBar hit, great variety and all around appeal

love ProBars

Reviewer3202400님께서 5 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I received a couple of these as free samples with an order and absolutely fell in love. I'm now slowly trying all the flavors I think I'll like. Haven't been disappointed yet !!

Yummy!

Reviewer2231597님께서 2 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Won't last long around the house. Gives good, long-lasting energy. Great for traveling.

Great Flavor

Reviewer1727443님께서 3 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like these bars. Great ingredients and they make me feel great. This is my second favorite flavor next to the Original. I eat these while flying my plane. Excellent body fuel when you can fix yourself a big salad.

yum

Reviewer2959412님께서 4 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

new favorite of my hiking husband, he can afford the calories

1-10 / 26