KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 11
언어
정렬

delicious!

Reviewer1907904님께서 9 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

great texture, delicious taste, all plant food!! mmmh!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Best protein powder I've tasted

Reviewer2074128님께서 1 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm pretty picky when it comes to protein powders. Usually I find them too gritty or funky-tasting and can't even choke them down. After reading good reviews for this one, I gave it a try, and I'm completely impressed. It's sweet with a pleasant vanilla flavor, and the powder is fine enough that once mixed, it's not gritty. I think I'll be sticking with PlantFusion.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

best tasting

Reviewer2325917님께서 5 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

mixes easy and I love it

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Вкус первой порции чуть не заставил меня вернуться к сывороточным протеинам

5302567765760333529님께서 11 18, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Сразу о минусах. Принимаю данный протеин, закончив упаковку соевого протеина от "Now Foods" с ванильным вкусом, и если соевый на вкус мне казался ужасным, то этот, я бы сказала, просто отвратителен. Я пробовала миксовать его и с миндальным молоком, и с водой (так оказалось даже менее мерзко), но результат один - пить его совершенно не хочется. Причем сначала вкус "притворяется" чем-то вполне сносным, но гадкое гороховое послевкусие в течении долгих часов держится во рту. Что касается плюсов, приведу опять же в сравнении с соевым Now Foods: мешается значительно легче и хорошо растворяется в воде, производит достаточно обильную пену при смешивании блендером. Состав продукта по белкам и BCAA прекрасен. Восстановление мышц после тренировок мне показалось быстрее. Тот факт, что его порция меньше меня тоже очень порадовал, причем даже не столько экономичностью, сколько небольшим объемом выпиваемого после тренировки. В общем, это был бы лучший веганский протеин, если бы не жгучее желание вернуться к сывороточным смесям после его употребления.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Contains Fructose

Reviewer1099448님께서 12 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I thought this was a great product until I noticed it contains fructose. It is my understanding that fructose is a fairly strong inflammatory agent. I have certainly been advised not to ingest it. Apparently, the fructose in whole fruits is somewhat mitigated by other components in the whole fruit. I really don't know what to think of this product.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good content but average taste and texture

5277128010612720757님께서 8 15, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am really happy with the ingredients of this product and feel much better for using a plant based protein, however it comes with its own pitfalls. The product is super strong tasting (and not of vanilla), it has a sandy texture and when blended with liquid and drunk it leave a chalky feel to your mouth. It is a drink I would skull quickly to get it over and done with but you do get used to it. I would buy it again but they could improve on taste and texture.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Easy, tasty & healthy.

5053699997897850023님께서 12 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an incredibly healthy, convenient and easy to prepare product. I recommend it highly.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Yum!

Reviewer1622002님께서 2 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This mixes well in a blender, is a little chalky in texture but tastes really good. I use unsweetened almond milk, and throw in a handful of fruit and fresh spinach, but one day I was out of everything and made a shake with only this mix and water. To my surprise it was really pretty good. In addition, it sits well in my system, and never caused my belly distress. I reordered before it was gone.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

The Best Plant Based Protein Powder

5057914933123259020님께서 12 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is extremely digestable and most suitable for people on a gluten free or low fat diet! Plant Fusion Vanilla Bean is a Great flavour to add to any smoothie drink, on its own mixed with water or milk or added to cereals etc. It is a very versatile powder and great for muscle recovery, I find it particularly useful for keeping an ideal weight by replacing one or two daily meals with this Great tasting Plant Protein powder.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Yummy yummy in my tummy have recommended this to many.

4908543381916785800님께서 3 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really love this product alone or with my almond milk. What I really love about it is that it gives me no after taste or make my stomach hurt.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 11

1 2