KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가
평가
1-10 / 16
언어
정렬

Детский сироп от кашля

Alenka님께서 4 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

На ребенке испытать не получилось, зато мне он помог. Я кашляла 2 месяца, нашла в холодильнике этот сироп, стала принимать. За два дня кашель стал влажным и стал сходить на нет. Одна звезда минус за вкус - мне не очень нравится.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Прекрасный сироп от кашля

MidonovaTamara님께서 3 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Быстрая помощь от кашля для детей и взрослых!Разжижает мокроту и облегчает процесс откашливания, снимает воспаление средних дыхательных путей. Вкус сладко-травяной и обусловлен входящими в состав препарата компонентами. Ребенок(4 года) не смог привыкнуть ко вкусу сиропа Эреспал, а этот переносит легко и с удовольствием принимает лечение. Спасибо iherb.com за полезные продукты по приятной цене!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

The best cough syrup!

benaturallywell님께서 1 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used the version for adults for a long time and when you need to surpress a bad cough, this is the go-to cough syrup. I also have given the child's version to my grandchildren with great success. They now ask me for the syrup to get rid of their coughs. I highly recommend the children's, as well as the adult syrup!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Strong Stuff

RubiesHealth님께서 1 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I agree with other reviews that a little (5ml) is good enough. It's alcohol content does not affect my mum and I, though we break out in rashes from red wine. It warms and soothes the chest immediately. It also opens up the airway in congestive coughs. Taste is not nice but easy to acquire, especially when it brings relief. It is also anti-microbial because discoloration of mucus lightens quickly. For added mucolytic effect, can alternate with Source Naturals Wellness Cough Syrup.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

I always keep bottles of this on hand

Reviewer2665571님께서 11 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The adult strength is very hard to swallow due to the taste, but this not only tastes great, it works the same. I keep at least 2 bottles on hand at all times, for everyone in the family.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great thing!

Reviewer3228269님께서 8 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It helped my child not to get ill (I gave it to him at the beginning of the sickness) several times. It just stopped the flu and a strong cough in the beginning/

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

could be better

Reviewer1878537님께서 3 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

did not help my daughter with her cough, maybe made it less severe, but did not cure it...maybe it works if taken at the onset of cold symptoms...

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

From Lithuania

Reviewer2756197님께서 1 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

We avoid using non natural treatment to our kids so this syrup is really good and effective solution. I will order it again for my three kids.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

alnola

Reviewer3342515님께서 9 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

nice taste and I now I have healthy smiling child (we have astma)

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Shippig

Reviewer1972964님께서 10 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 16

1 2