KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 48
언어
정렬

Jerseygirl

Reviewer3049166님께서 9 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a problem with inflammation and in my research I came across Nopal Cactus. I did a lot of reading about it and then came across iHerb. The reviews sounded good and the price was right, so I tried it. One of my best buys ever! Not only is it helping with my problem, I have lost 25 pounds since April 2011. I also have a new feeling of well being. I know that sounds hokie, but I can't think of any other way to describe it. This is my second order and my husband, sister, and cousin now take it. I am also very pleased with iHerb.com. The ordering is easy and I receive my purchases within a day or two. Awesome!

Nopal Cactus Truly Works

Reviewer2169053님께서 4 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take 90000 mg/daily, the recommended therapudic amount for arthritis. I've tried numerous other homeopathic remedies but Nopal Cactus is the only thing that has worked - and very quickly. I live in an upstairs apt. with a steep staircase. After only 4 weeks on Nopal Cactus, I can go up and down like a normal person instead of one step at a time. I just placed my 2nd order with iHerb.

Great product!

Reviewer2434087님께서 7 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product helps my husband's aches & pains. I believe it helps with my moods. My husband doesn't want to be without it. Before using Nopal Cactus, he really suffered with pain in his feet, hands and knees (joints). Since using the Nopal Cactus, he doesn't have the severity of pain that he previously had. My only problem...remembering to order it before we run out! It only takes a couple of days when ordering it online. I would recommend it to anyone!

Diabetic

Reviewer2701653님께서 2 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Watching diet and taking this, I hardly take any insulin. Blood sugar reports are very close to 95.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

this is the best for my knee pain,two months agoe i could not bend my knees with pain,after two months on 4 pills a day i can clime stairs without pain. thanks

Reviewer2295078님께서 11 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

great product

It's working!

Reviewer2959362님께서 1 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have arthritis and allergies and am prone to inflammation easily. I have tried many supplements that claim to ease inflammation that have not worked. The Nopal Cactus however is working quite well for me. My hands feel better and I am recovering from workouts a bit quicker. Will continue to take this.

shoulder pain

Reviewer1812110님께서 1 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had read on the internet about the benefits of nopal cactus for the relief of pain from nerves in my shoulder. I have taken the one per day and it has done some good.

Nopal

Reviewer2163155님께서 11 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I taken this product for long time is the best. Thank you It help control my sugar.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

This product really works. This is my story.

5737384372267551666님께서 8 05, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a lot of health issues with my bones, muscles, tendons, nerve endings, colon, etc., etc., etc. My pain levels have got worse every year for the past 15 years. My doctors have sent me to specialists all over the place. I've had surgeries on 6 different occasions. There really isn't much if anything they can do to improve my problems. But they kept giving me this medicine and that medicine . Every problem had it's own medicine. Till in 2015 I was taking 9 different kinds of meds, with a total of 18 pills a day. None of these pills actually helped improve any of my problems. All they did was cover the symptoms and help with the pain. But I couldn't function at all. I felt like a drunk all the time. I couldn't walk to the bathroom by myself without falling into the walls. My son had to help me walk. My memory got so bad that I couldn't say grace before a meal or my prayers at night. I cried all the time because I couldn't remember anything. Finally I told my son to throw all my pills away because I wasn't taking them any more. I would rather suffer with the pain, than to not know what was going on infront of me. He didn't throw them away, but he did put them up so they would still be there if I decided I wanted them again. Within 3 days my memory was improving and I could walk by myself. Still very unsteady, using my cane, walking slowly, but walking . Sense then I have been trying everything to ease the pain. Anything and everything that comes from over the counter. Nothing has helped. But I read about the Nopal Cactus Tablets. I read a lot of reviews. Well over 200 from various places. It said that the Nopal Cactus Tablets helped with inflammation and pain. I was really excited about it. I ordered 2 bottles to give them a try. My pain started easing up within an hour and a half of taking the first one. I cried all night that night. Because I was so happy that the pain was actually less after taking the first one. They don't stay in your system. So if you take them, the pain goes away. If you forget to take them, your pain will come back and remind you to take it again. That's how you know they are working. When your not in pain, you forget about it. But when the pain comes back, you begin to appreciate the fact that all you have to do is take another one. I don't forget ! ! ! When I wake up in the morning the first thing I do is drink 8 oz of tea and take a tablet. Then I eat something within the next 15 - 20 minutes. And my day starts off great. Then I drink another 8 oz of tea with another tablet around lunch time, and the same thing again around supper time. Then I have one before I go to bed with a snack so I can rest pain free all night long. Obviously , I realize that the Nopal Cactus doesn't improve any of my problems. But it takes care of the inflammation and helps with the pain. And that's what it's all about. There have been no side effects. I have my memory back, I'm able to walk on my own with a cane, and I've even got out to go to the store twice over the past 3 weeks. I love these. I am so glad I heard about them. And I have told everyone I know about the benefits of taking them. I bought my first bottle July 12th, 2016. I just ordered 2 more bottles on August 3, 2016. I don't ever want to be without them.

Nopal is the best

Reviewer1441515님께서 8 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I learned about the curative elements of Nopal in Mexico. I have type 2 diabetes and the ladies in the village heard about it and brought me nopalito tacos and gorditas to eat. We bought nopal at the mercado and my sweetie prepared it as the curandera suggested. It takes a little getting used to but with enough chili and tomato it is tasty. The Huitchol in the village were great herbalists and there are many other plants that I could recommend. It is hard to find nopalito when I travel so I take tabs. Better if they were caps but they are good when there are no tacos available.