KO
1-7 / 7
언어
정렬

it's great!

Reviewer1371177님께서 8 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like this products as it works really well. As soon as i feel a cold or other illness coming on I take it and it goes away within 1 day. The downside to it is that the tablets are really big and take horrible.

Excellent product

5670848956699921641님께서 7 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got really sick with a sinus infection, bronchitis, and laryngitis, in which I was trying anything and everything looking for relief. Doc gave me antibiotics and steroids, and after a week of taking them, I felt no better. Then I got this in the mail from iherb. It worked like a charm! Within two days, everything was cleared up completely. This doesn't mask the symptoms but allows you to get rid of the infection. However, 945 mg seemed a bit strong for me, so I cut the dosage in half.

antibiotic

Reviewer2877120님께서 7 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent natural antibiotic supplement

Andrographis

Reviewer1724903님께서 8 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was buying the regular Planetary Herbals andrographis but purchased the respitory wellness type this time. I will continue to purchase this item. I like it better than the regular andrographis.

андрографис

5605961317581181007님께서 9 15, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

отлично работает

new for me

Reviewer3064193님께서 7 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

new for me

効果があるように思います。

5307330663959695294님께서 10 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

既に三回ほどリピートしています。 朝起きて、喉が痛かったり、痰が絡んでいたり、風邪の徴候があった時は飲むようにしています。 そうすると、心なしか、風邪をこじらせることが少ないように思います。 単なるアンドログラフィスだけのものよりも、こちらのほうが効果があるようにも思えます。

1-7 / 7