KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 16
언어
정렬

Вкусный чай без кофеина

5077038846306350319님께서 7 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Читала, что этот чай больше всего похож на зеленый, но без кофеина. Я бы сказала, что он похож на очень сильно настоянный зеленый чай, но без терпкого вкуса и в легкий ароматом и вкусом шоколада. Буду брать еще.

Tea

5132044149328626532님께서 11 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this tea. It taste very good & does what it say. Whenever I feel full, I just drink this.

GREATTTTTTTTT

Reviewer1212844님께서 3 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

POWERFUL increased my sperm count a little bit goes a long way

Good Tasting!

Reviewer3234882님께서 5 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It has a wonderful taste.

Best caffeine free tea

5109102049554996479님께서 2 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love green tea, but when I chose to abstain from caffeine for spiritual purposes, I found this ashitaba tea a very nice substitute. It's more like green tea than any other herbal caffeine-free tea that I've come across. The flavor is rich and nutty, and lengthy steeping does not bring on any bitterness. It's my daily morning cup. Thanks, iHerb!

Advantage

Reviewer2389728님께서 9 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Percent Ashitaba tea 40 tea bag1.41oz is convient to use a glass of hot water only time. It is good for me,it doesn't affect for sleep.I can sleep even though I drink at night time.

Love it

Reviewer2902393님께서 6 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this tea, very nice nutty favour. Keeps you skin nice and clear and very good for your overall health. Will continue to buy.

More energy

Reviewer2640465님께서 11 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel more energized and alert without any of the caffine jitters of coffee

Fantastic!

Reviewer2638611님께서 1 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Delicious and nutritious! Full of growth Factors and has shown in research to repair nerve damage! Love It!

i love it too

Reviewer1827451님께서 7 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

the tea bags have a more earthy taste/feel to them than the powder. both are quite the treat and in addition to the health benefits i feel somewhat indulgent every time i have the pleasure. everything from packaging to taste radiates a modest air of an extravagance of sorts.

1-10 / 16