KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 40
언어
정렬

Great for dry eyes....

Reviewer2280143님께서 1 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this for severe dry eyes... along with all the other great things it's supposed to be good for. Takes about 3-4 days for my dry eyes to become moist again. Love it!

i love this stuff

Reviewer2202572님께서 12 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great supplement. Have been taking it for several months. I feel better, and am totally off of allergy meds. I also give it to my dogs.

Beautiful Quality Product

Reviewer2538485님께서 7 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am happy with these and take them daily. I have found my skin is beautiful and glowing now. I am also less tired and losing weight more easily.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

I love Essential Turmeric!

Reviewer3114948님께서 7 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had purchased this at a local supplement store, but found it cheaper at iherb.com. Paradise Herb Turmeric is outstanding! It helps my allergies, my joints, my previously aching back. I love it so much that most of my friends and family are buying (through iherb.com) too!! Everyone should try this -it is truly amazing.

Potent anti-inflamatory

DinaB123님께서 6 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It actually works. I managed to control inflammation caused by gluten. I wish the manufacturer actually listed what vegetarian material is used in making the capsule. Also it is not GMP certified. I am not sure I am completely convinced that DEA and OTC compliance is enough. The latter two and more about controlled substances, but not manufacturing practices. Hence, I'm giving only 4 stars.

Okay

Reviewer2289416님께서 3 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I usually buy turmeric from Quantum Labs but decided to buy this since I was out and ordering from I Herb. I probably won't buy it again. When you open the bottle from QN Labs, it smells amazing! This one I had to open a capsule to smell it. Which means to me that the QN Labs is a better product. I do like this one b/c the company is very strict with their processing and sourcing and doesn't add fillers...vs. most others on this website.

Perfect

Reviewer1382130님께서 7 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

These guys know about quality and potency. You can see the difference in colour and smell.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

No magnesium stearate or fillers

Reviewer1130186님께서 3 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is very hard to find supplements that don't have a lot of fillers. This product is clean, as far as I can tell. I would give it a "5" if ingredients were also organic. I commend iherb for carrying it and wish they carried more quality products.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great product to anyone who lacks Turmeric as a spice in his/her diet.

PracticalReviews님께서 10 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

although i can feel this product " working " in a good way in the digestive system and Turmeric has some known remarkable rejuvenating effect on the body tissues i expected it to be more potent,adaptogenic like at this concentrated extract.i am sure i will find another purpose for this product in the future. it is also important to say that i use Turmeric powder on a daily basis as a spice in large amounts so my body is not the best example.anyways,may i suggest you take this therapeutic "spice" herb more seriously as it turns out the eastern tradition knew what to use instinctively to keep the body to be healed quickly and also tae care of the digestive system AND prevent cancer .....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

This works well but,,,,

Reviewer3252107님께서 4 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

believe it or not I think it is causing some skin discoloration. I take it for muscle pain and will be taking it once every second day from now on.

1-10 / 40