KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 36
언어
정렬

Ashwaganda

Reviewer1692961님께서 3 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is awesome!! It really helps with sugar cravings since it levels out your blood sugar. Pluss it's great for working out, i felt it gave stable energy throughout the day. Makes me happy :)

Helpful herb for insomnia/anxiety

Reviewer1105224님께서 2 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had insomnia for as long as I can remember, but this herb has really started helping. This is a very strong dose though, especially for someone like me who is really sensitive to any kind of medication/herb. Taking daily gives me nausea/drowsiness. Will start taking biweekly. I assume the spaced out proper doses will give the same feeling of calm energy as the initial dose.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Definitely could recommend Ashwagandha...

Reviewer1222447님께서 1 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I definitely could recommend Ashwagandha to any one who has trouble unwinding and falling asleep. Like with all herbs, the results are not always predictable or consistent for everyone, but this product did what it was supposed to. The effect was notable compared to not taking it. I only use it occasionally and it seems to have the desired effect when I do.

excellent adrenal support

Reviewer2569584님께서 2 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband notices a difference when he uses this ashwagandha or not. He has more endurance and generally better energy.

semi-narcotic aphrodisiac

Reviewer1827451님께서 7 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

i do love these but to be fair they are STRONG. they bestow an interesting, somewhat languid libido (i think that's where the energy benefits stem from). can be somewhat dulling but mostly it's all good.

Great adrenal tonic

truevitality님께서 5 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ashwaganda is by far the most supportive adrenal tonic on the market.

For whatever reason...

Reviewer1497043님께서 11 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was using the "Now" brand and decided to try the ashwagandha from Paradise herbs because of the no fillers and what not. For whatever reason this brand makes me feel off, the Now brand did an alright job of improving mood and sleep slightly but this brand not so much. I don't know if this brand is too strong or what the difference between the two products is but this one isn't for me. A little disappointing because I thought this brand was superior to "Now" but who knows.

I like it

juliaheis님께서 1 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Paradise herbs has done it again! These are high quality herbs grown without pesticides, and these capsules have no fillers/magnesium stearate. Although it's hard to tell how much this ashwaganda is actually doing for me, I feel great since taking it. Seems to help you feel calm and more centered.

good stuff

Reviewer1611126님께서 5 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Paradise herbs is a great brand, I feel more from this than the others I have tried I would recommend it.

Shhhhhhhh........

Reviewer2855211님께서 3 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This ashwaghanda definitely helps both myself and my husband relax and fall asleep faster. A Godsend!

1-10 / 36