KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 14
언어
정렬

best theanine on the market

Reviewer2083080님께서 6 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

it does what is says on the tin! you've got to take it on an empty stomach to work (1hr ca before meals) otherwise it doesn't

This Works Great!

Reviewer1318252님께서 3 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product. I only take 2 a day and it really works to brighten my mood, make me feel more relaxed and "grounded". Also am more focused at the task I'm working on. Have already reordered it again. My 17 year old son likes taking it as well to help him with his extremely busy school schedule. He says that "it makes me feel good".

Natural, pure calm

ellelisw님께서 10 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taking theanine is no substitute for living a clean life, eating well, and exercising, but it certainly helps. When I feel "on edge" or agitated, 200 mg of theanine helps me relax without feeling sleepy or tired. I prefer this brand because it is pure, no magnesium stearate or other fillers. Some medical studies suggest that overuse of supplements is actually bad for your health -- this may be perhaps because of fillers, stearates, and so on. All consumers should insist that food and supplement companies stop using fillers and processed additives.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

good

Reviewer2512695님께서 2 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

calm and help me sleeep,if take on an empty stomach

Chills me out nicely...

4946624616245886969님께서 1 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I look forward to taking one. Didn't make me drowsy. Great for adrenal fatigue.

It Works

Reviewer2416866님께서 10 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried numerous medications for my mood swings and anxiety with decent results but unpleasant side effects. This product has helped me with the anxiety and mood swings with no side effects at all. I love it!

Love this product

Reviewer2285897님께서 1 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Definitely helps me to sleep. I find I can notch up around 5 straight hours if I take this before going to bed - love the fact that it has no excipients.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Used for years and love it

Reviewer1752031님께서 10 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This works so great. I take it everyday, but I take extra if I need a quick fix. It works great. Definitely keeps the grumpiness away.

Feeling less stressed

Reviewer1005838님께서 11 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't know if it is a coincidence, but I forgot to take the vitamins for the last two days and was really cranky and stressed. I had been feeling great before that. I am in my last weeks of 4 years of study and I feel like these vitamins are helping me to stay unstressed and mentally alert.

Вообще никак

5689736426529242687님께서 9 15, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ну вообще никак не влияет на моё психо-эмоциональное состояние...

1-10 / 14