KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 44
언어
정렬

Review

Reviewer2458018님께서 11 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is amazing! I had a filling put in a tooth, which was pinching a nerve. This mouthwash somehow took away the nerve pain.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Contains Glycerine which reduces mineral absorption in enamel

5141725262719355231님께서 4 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

With all the good contents it has cheap filler / taster appeasing glycerine which basically reduces the effectiveness of herbs in this mouthwash. I will never buy this again. As per recommendation from a ayurvedic medicine practioner I rinse mouth with triphala powder in water for a minute, and then with an ounce of warm seasame oil. First thing early in morning and last thing before going to bed.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

верю,что полезный

5086798993272546902님께서 4 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

на вкус сладкая мята + травяная горчинка,освежает хорошо,чувствительность не повышает, но и не понижает(у меня очень чувствительная эмаль),так что понравился,но не идеал.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good product

Reviewer1317118님께서 10 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

MIld and gentle mouthwash. After using it before bedtime, I don't have bad taste in the mouth in the mornings.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great mouthwash

Reviewer2574459님께서 9 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just another item needed to help with gum disease. It tastes really great and makes your mouth clean and fresh.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Organix South, TheraNeem , Neem Mouthwash, Herbal Mint Therapy

Reviewer2079722님께서 2 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I Love this product line. I have been using this product for many years now and every time I have my teeth cleaned my Dentist always comments about how well my teeth are care for. After my husband had to have a deep cleaning done about 5 years ago, he switched over to all of the oral products by Organix South Thera Neem and has had great success with his teeth cleaning, Now he can't or may be I should say won't live without this product.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

効果抜群っ!!

5548378493347287593님께서 6 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

最初にミニサイズを試し効果を感じたので、その後はこちらのビッグサイズを購入しています。 刺激はそれほど強くないのに、使用後の爽快感は抜群です!そして、その状態が結構、長く続きます。 同メーカーの歯磨き粉(ミント入りニームセラピー)も併用していますが、その相乗効果なのか頻繁にできる口内炎に悩まされていた夫は、これらを使用し始めてからピタッと症状が治まったそうです。 口臭予防の効果も高いので、我が家の必需品となりそうです。

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Refreshing Mouthwash

4877049725693142163님께서 6 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this mouthwash along with the companion Neem toothpaste. Very refreshing and does not leave a sweet, sickly aftertaste in your mouth. My only issue is the colour; it is a saturated amber/yellow which appears to discolour the teeth slightly. My workaround is to use the mouthwash prior to brushing (which my dentist recommends anyway)so any slight "yellowing" is taken care of. Interestingly, the brown toothpaste doesn't seem to have the same effect.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

не для чувствительной эмали!!!

5267371194371234526님께서 6 17, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Освежает не плохо, но не для чувствительной эмали!!! В не разбавленном виде, все щипет - ааааааааа, мои зубки плакали((( Очень растроилась. От "лесного бальзама" нет такого эффета. Разбавляю водичкой при использовании, зато плюс - хватит дольше))

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Отличный продукт с отличным составом

Olga-Brattseva님께서 5 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Давно искала ополаскиватель без спирта и пропиленгликоля. Нашла только TheraNeem. Взяла уже вторую упаковку.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!