KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 22
언어
정렬

Ним

5730721826836363508님께서 12 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Мне понравилась эта трава. Кстати по отзывам читала, что запах неприятный и т.д. Мне очень по душе...травками пахнет. Более того, я не пила в капсуле ним...я высыпала из капсулы в ложку (2шт в день, один раз) и запивала водой. Желчный перестал болеть. Но пила для кожи...есть небольшие проблемы с кожей лица, прищики...сейчас все ок :)

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great source for neem caps

Reviewer1011799님께서 4 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

What I really like is that these veggie caps contain no excipients or additives, just all the benefits of organic neem leaf at a good price. Very helpful for combatting viruses and infections of all sorts.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Excellent

Reviewer2952617님께서 12 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried several brands of neem capsules, and this is the best one. I take it for viral infections and it works great. Colds and other infections either get knocked out before they take hold, or the duration and severity is very reduced. Veggie caps are best when dealing with viral infections, so that's a plus with this brand. I do sometimes take more than is recommended on the label, but only for short periods of time.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

theraneem organix Neem Leaf capsule

Shelley님께서 9 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

THIS WORKS!!! I was on "interferon" and "ribasphere"for a year. It caused a heavy metal reaction with my body. I tried cortisone creams etc. for months and heavy metal detox's. Then I tried the Theraneem organix Neem Leaf and it took about 6 weeks. Wow!! What a difference. I take 2 2 x a day. If I stop the itch comes back. It works.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Эффект положительный есть

Viktor45님께서 8 27, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

В упаковке попалась одна разбитая дефектная капсула, но даже не смотря на то, что все капсулы изза этого в упаковке стали горькими, глотать его можно вполне сносно, главное запивать целым стаканом воды , не тошнит. Пот стал менее пахучим, изжоги после потребления не вызывал.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

happy

5686054206706763297님께서 11 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

my skin looks good

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good capsules, good Neem, and its veg!

5495118954609608358님께서 7 26, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

There's not many options for Neem, and I love this brand, have bought it a lot of times, since it has the best concentration I've found here, plus it's pretty cheap. Pills are a bit too big, but can be swallowed easily. And taste bitter, but that's Neem for you. I really appreciate this capsules, since they are vegan, which it's important to me. Have bought several times, and will continue to do so.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Organix South, TheraNeem Organix, Neem Leaf, 120 Veggie Caps

opheart님께서 3 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

No nasty fillers, 480 mg of neem leaf extract! Great product!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Eczema Control

Reviewer1898425님께서 1 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken neem leaf capsules to help control my eczema and it seems to work. I only have 6 months use to compare.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good product

Reviewer1840838님께서 7 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps with urinary health.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 22

1 2 3