KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 27
언어
정렬

Gjøvik, Norway

Reviewer1319384님께서 2 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using Pure Planets Chlorella for about 6 months and I am very satisfied. I start every day by drinking a glass of water with 1 ts Chlorella and 1 ts Kamut Wheat Grass. After about 3 weeks consumption I was surprised to find out that my mercury levels had decreased dramatically (measured by Quantum SCIO). Since this was the only change in my diet and circumstances, I credit it to this coctail!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

осторожно! содержит опасное вещество

Olechka-2310님께서 5 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. До этого покупала хлореллу этой марки в таблетках. Все было вроде бы хорошо. Я использовала всю банку и заказал уже в виде порошка. Та же фирма Pure Planet, та же водоросль. Но на банке уже есть предупреждение, что ДАННАЯ ХЛОРЕЛЛА содержит вещество, которое ВЫЗЫВАЕТ ВРОЖДЕННЫЕ ДЕФЕКТЫ И НАРУШЕНИЯ РЕПРОДУКТИВНОЙ ФУНКЦИИ. Здесь на сайте в описании ничего о подобном не сказано. Добавьте это предупреждение! Вопрос, та банка, что я использовала содержала это вещество или нет? Просто страшно становится, хотим оздоровиться, а вместо этого легко можем испортить здоровье и здоровье будущих детей.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

I love Pure Planet

Jessica87님께서 4 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mix 1-2 ts in a glass of water every afternoon after work and I can really feel it working, it's a really powerful cleanser and detoxifier. Sometimes I can get a little shaky, so I don't take it in the morning before work. It tastes really awful though, but mixing it with some apple juice helps. Just remember to drink lots of water since Chlorella cleanses your body, if I forget I get an awful headache.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

I love it!

Reviewer1585485님께서 5 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can only recommen all Organics by Nature, Pure Planet-products. Also this one!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good Quality

lipslife님께서 4 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use it in my morning drink to swallow my vitamins.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

It makes my day 10 times bettter

Reviewer2114804님께서 9 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My first Chlorella and I'm very satisfied! I've got so much energy and I feel great. The size of the bootle is perfect for storage. I'll def recommend this one.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Chlorella ♥

Reviewerfromnorway님께서 10 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It don't tastes good, but I mix it with my greens and applejuice/water and drink it every morning. I have used chlorella for 10 days now and I can brand its detox effect. Specially in my stomach. I can recommand this product. I love the service and prices from iHerb.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Super healthy!

eliselu님께서 8 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gives energy! Easy to drink. No bad taste! I drink it everyday!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Chlorella, Pure Planet

Reviewer3279661님께서 4 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you read up on this product you will find it can only enhance your health. Organic by Nature/Pure Planet is a top quality company. Debbie S. (south florida)

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Love it!

Reviewer1104586님께서 4 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

OK, chlorella doesen't taste great, but when I combine it with maca and spirulina in apple juice, the taste is ok. It in fact tastes better than all other chlorella from other brands I have tried so far, so this one is a keeper. I will continue to buy this from Iherb and mix one teaspoon in apple juice each day. It increases my energy levels if i take it to to tree times per day.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 27

1 2 3