KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 12
언어
정렬

no more "senior moments"

alloriginal님께서 5 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Vinpocetine does what ginkgo CLAIMS to do: gets the blood flowing in your brain! I use two per day, and I could feel the difference within 2-3 days. I'm a little sharper, a little clearer. For those over 40, it is part of the arsenal against senior moments. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good Reports on this Stuff!

Reviewer1079334님께서 1 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

After researching vinpocetine, it is supposed to help with hearing loss, ringing in the ears, eyesight, and help keep your brain in tact. Sounds like a wonder supplement! I'm on my second bottle and have noticed some improvement in all of those areas.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Can't Take It

Reviewer1136744님께서 7 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I gave one bottle to my wife and I opened a bottle and took one capsule. It made me sick so I have not taken any more. I don't think my wife even opened her bottle. She is afraid of it.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Olympian Labs, Inc., Vinpocetine

Reviewer1066838님께서 9 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking vinpocetine for months now. I know that this has helped me with my mental accuity.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Vinpocetine

Reviewer1230830님께서 1 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent, improved blood cirulation in my fingers, legs, reduces headache and stomach problems

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

good product

5226618149135679206님께서 4 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

i started using Vinpocetine a few days ago and i notice that it has a positive effect on my mental clarity.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Месячный запас винпоцетина (аналог кавинтона)

NSNSNS님께서 4 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Небольшие прозрачные капсулы в тяжелой баночке из темного стекла, банка хорошо упакована, риск повреждения в посылке минимальный. ### Винпоцетин брался как замена кавинтону (его действующее вещество) по назначению невропатолога. В магазине есть выбор, т.к. был нужен месячный курс в дозировке 10 мг 2 раза в сутки, выбор пал на данный препарат от Olympian Labs Inc. ### Винпоцетин применяется по назначению врача! при различных формах недостаточности мозгового кровообращения, в офтальмологии и отоларингологии при ряде заболеваний, сопровождающихся нарушением зрения, снижением слуха, головокружением и шумом в ушах.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Clarity

Reviewer2793817님께서 7 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

After just a few days I noticed clarity in thought. I need a few weeks to tell you how the effects on memory are, but at this point I feel like this food supplement is worth using.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

ok

Reviewer1511611님께서 1 16, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다.

ok

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

EXTREMELY HELPFUL for EYES

Reviewer2590313님께서 1 19, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have this with DMAE for eyesight, WORKS and Im on computers all day.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 12

1 2