KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-6 / 6
언어
정렬

I like it!

Reviewer3101973님께서 5 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was advised to take licorice solid extract by my naturopath. Licorice has helped my energy levels, immune system and digestion. This product provides a concentrated dose. I like it and I'm so glad iHerb stocks it.

licorice

Reviewer1271070님께서 7 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hard to find this concentrated extract, most carry DGL. Wanted to find a higher potency extract without alcohol. My Mother has a hard time swallowing pills and the product helped maintain healthy bp for he r so far without any side effect. Thanks for carrying it.

licorice extract

Reviewer3055813님께서 12 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I put this in my herb tea to help my fatty liver.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Licorice solid extract for cortisol levels

5712554353065559840님께서 2 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was delivered quickly,and I am extremely impressed with iHerb.com. I will be ordering this product only from iHerb. I use this product to help with cortisol levels, as I have ME. It does the job and helps me to function, along with good supplements and a healthy diet.

Do Not Like Taste

yourhealthsuccess님께서 1 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love licorice... but not this brand. OMG it tastes terrible. I can see why its so much cheaper than the other brands. Its hard to take this licorice when I hate the taste. It's hard to describe..like they used a cheap licorice extract or too much glycerin?

DELICIOUS!!!

katmakiah님께서 7 10, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like to put a small amount, 1/2 tsp, into a quart of tea, it's delicious. I have no idea why that other person says it doesn't taste good. Plus, Licorice is very good for your liver!

1-6 / 6