KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 32
언어
정렬

NuNaturals, Cinnamon Extract Provides Emmediate Reults

Reviewer2458996님께서 7 05, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

After having a high carb meal including cake with a dense sugary icing, I added 1 dropper of the NuNaturals, Cinnamon Extract to my evening tea just before retiring for bed. On the following morning, I realized a 10 point drop as compared to my average fasting blood sugar. Continuous use for just two weeks has shown up to a 20 point drop in blood sugar as compared to my most recent 6 months average fasting count. This really product works, and it tastes good too. After having a high-carb meal, I added 1 dropper of the NuNaturals, Cinnamon Extract to my evening tea just before retiring for bed. On the following morning, I realized a 10 point drop as compared to my average fasting blood sugar. Continuous use for just two weeks has shown up to a 20 point drop in blood sugar as compared to my most recent 6 months average fasting count. This really product works, and it tastes good too. God is very good, indeed. T. Wilson Texas, USA Note: the high-carb meal was just a test. For obvious reasons, I don’t recommend eating this way on a regular basis. T. Wilson Texas, USA

NuNaturals Cinnamon Extract

Reviewer2108311님께서 7 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this for my wife. She has Type II Diabetes. For the past couple of weeks he blood sugar has been way above normal. within 2 days this product has brought here reading within acceptable levels. She uses it twice daily in the morning and early afteronn either in coffee or an herbal tea. Great product!

Works Great!

Reviewer2043035님께서 10 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This cinnamon extract has much more cinnamon benefits than any pill form. It works wonderfully to keep glucose down. I recommend it highly and purchase it all the time.

Julie Barnett

Reviewer1840625님께서 1 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is great! It helps my husband's diabetes. In particular his feet don't hurt at all with the cinnamon.

NuNaturals, Cinnamon Extract, 2 oz

Reviewer2829641님께서 7 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

We take this, along with other supplements, to help control our cholesterol levels. We both have experienced higher HDL and lower LDL.

Yummy in coffee

Reviewer2331374님께서 12 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Began using this extract to help with blood sugar levels. This tastes very yummy in my coffee in the morning. I have been using for about a year and I am happy with it.

NuNaturals, Pure Liquid, Cinnamon Extract

Reviewer2041705님께서 8 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Having been using this product for quite sometime; and firmly believe it is helping me control my glucose levels.

Nice.

Reviewer1582777님께서 11 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking cinnamon capsules by New Chapter, and wanted to try extract, which I prefer as a supplement anyway. This is great to take in water, or added to milk or a smoothie / health drink.

FLAVORFUL AND HEALTHFUL

Reviewer3343205님께서 8 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

PLEASE DO AN INTERNET SEARCH FOR CINNAMON EXTRACT TO SEE ALL THE HEALTHFUL BENEFITS OF C E==THEY ARE SO NUMEROUS AND YOU WILL SEE FOR YOURSELF THAT THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT. GREAT IN MORNING OATMEAL, ALL TEAS AND AS A FLAVORING FOR WATER BOTTLES.

great tasting

Reviewer2002420님께서 10 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

and a good value. I take it for blood sugar.

1-10 / 32