KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 47
언어
정렬

Huge Difference

Reviewer1823574님께서 6 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm a mother of three who works full time and was very run down and catching every infection that my kids brought home and no matter how much rest I got, I was always tired. My gut feeling was that my adrenals were involved so I did some research on adrenal fatigue and general tonics / boosters. I started taking Eleuthero, Astragalus, CoEnzyme Q10 and D-Ribose, plus a general multivitamin. The difference is incredible. We are 2 months into winter here in Australia and by this stage I would normally have had at least three bad chest infections. I haven't had a single one. I have started feeling like I was getting a cold a couple of times but the next day it would have gone. My immune system is clearly on fire. I will definitely keep taking this combo and keep ordering it from iHerb - LOVE the low cost international shipping!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

ribose is a must for hypothyroid, hypoadrenal and CFS

Reviewer2385936님께서 6 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is wonderful for a lasting energy all day. Sleep is better and nerves are more balanced.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good Energizer!

Reviewer2969438님께서 11 07, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have MS, D-Ribose really helps me get things done when I get fatigued.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Seems to work.

Reviewer3335976님께서 8 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to give me more energy when I am drained and just plain worn out.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good performance

Reviewer3026695님께서 11 30, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

In conjunction, with co-Q10,makes this 82-year-old body feel like it's still in it's 60's.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Достойный продукт

PalmarosaRU님께서 11 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Беру для сына, он пловец. Верю, что рибоза помогает ему восстановиться после тяжелых тренировок. На вкус как аскорбинка с глюкозой плюс апельсин, по сути это и есть простой сахар, синтезируемый в организме, но обладающий многочисленными полезными свойствами, ведь рибоза является обязательным условием для синтеза АТФ в мышечных клетках, она ускоряет рост силы, выносливости и скорости и сокращает время восстановления энергетических запасов после тяжелых тренировок, а также способствует набору мышечной массы без лишнего жира и благотворно влияет на психофизическое состояние и здоровье всего организма. ****Если мой отзыв оказался для Вас полезен, нажмите, пожалуйста, «yes», а также, вы можете заглянуть на мою страницу, чтобы ознакомиться с другими моими отзывами. Будьте здоровы, с IHERB это реально!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

D-Ribose works

Reviewer1477571님께서 11 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product really works, gives me the energy I was looking for to help me exercise. I won't use anything else from here on out. I strongly recommend this product!!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

D-Ribose

Reviewer1788788님께서 7 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product for energy and take it for heart health. Don't have any problems with my heart, but taking it for preventive measures.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

The best D-Ribose!

Reviewer2007162님께서 9 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this form of D-Ribose; I take it right before working out and it gives me the energy I need to power through an hour of cardio followed by weight training. My stamina and strength have improved using this in combo with CoQ10 and L-carnitine. Love the taste too!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

VERY GOOD

Reviewer2695126님께서 2 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I HAVE MUCH MORE ENERGY SINSE USING D RIBOSE

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!