KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 33
언어
정렬

Helped drop my cholesterol 63 pts.

Reviewer2238935님께서 7 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

While taking 600mg. twice/day along with 20 mg. policosanol (I used Source Naturals) and 100 CoQ10 (Natural Factors brand) my total cholesterol took its biggest drop ever. It took between 3-6 mos., and my HDL and LDL levels also improved greatly, all without exercise or diet change--not that I recommend skipping those. But a nurse told me about her family history of high cholesterol and her own dramatic drop in cholesterol after taking these 3 supplements, so I decided to give it a try. My doctor was very happy, esp. with my HDL! And I was glad to be able to avoid any drug treatment. (BTW, I switched from the 60mg to these 120mg tabs once/day after about 6 mos.)

Red Yeast Rice

Reviewer2402506님께서 10 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taken with CoQ10 is working fine and is better than using statins.

Red yeast rice

Reviewer1439724님께서 11 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product for controlling cholesterol. Ii is also good for digestion. It may also help in reducing C reactive protein which is responsible in part, for causing heart disease.

Great for lowering cholesterol

Reviewer1584346님께서 3 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had refused to use a statin because of the side effects, so my doctor asked me to try Red Yeast Rice. My total cholesterol dropped 40 points within 6 mos. It also improved my hdl and ldl.

Red Yeast Rice

Reviewer1951565님께서 6 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doctor prescribed this product for me about 5 years ago to bring down my cholesterol. It has worked quite well - I'm still NOT on Lipitor!!!

Now Foods, Red Yeast Rice

Reviewer1257002님께서 7 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product; does what it claims. It truly is an aid in blood pressure control. Thank you.

Now Foods, Red Yeast Rice, 600 mg With CoQ10-30 mg

Reviewer2279254님께서 2 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was recommended by our naturapathic doctor for my husband's high cholesterol. He has been taking it for about a year and his cholesterol has reduced from over 260 down to 210. We love it!

Red Yeast Rice

Reviewer1228959님께서 4 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Shipping was fast and price was good

Cholesterol plummets.

JimKoolis님께서 4 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My Doctor could not believe the reduction in my cholesterol readings! He didnt care what I had been taking, he just told me to keep taking it!!

Now Foods Red Yeast Rice

Reviewer3118615님께서 12 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has helped to keep cholesterol levels within the normal range for my age; MD is aware of this particular product and its benefits.

1-10 / 33