KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 144
언어
정렬

Awesome!

Reviewer2046695님께서 10 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Resveratrol is one of the best natural products I have ever taken. I feel energized and physically better. It helps with my joints,muscles and over all well being. It even has made my face clearer and more radiant. I love it, I would recommend it to anyone.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Lowers my wife's blood sugar

Reviewer2258148님께서 4 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

One cap lowers her blood sugar from 130 to 110. She also reports more energy.

You need this product!

Reviewer1907005님께서 9 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take 3 of these daily, to get a theraputic dose. My blood pressure is down, and I just feel better in general. Also, there is a lot of research about the positive effect of resveratrol on impaired kidney function. Being somebody with impaired kidney function, I started taking this product. It seems to be working!

Great product

Reviewer3020516님께서 6 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Lots more energy and skin is so smooth, little wrinkles around eyes are going away, my husband and I have been using it about a month, we are late 40's early 50's

SATISFIED USER

Reviewer1231749님께서 2 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

THE PRODUCT WORKS THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS, MOST OF WHAT YOU PURCHASE IS A WASTE OF MONEY, THIS PRODUCT IS THE EXCEPTION.

So Many Benefits

Reviewer3062832님께서 5 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Here's the deal. I have no idea if Resveratrol works for me. All I know, is that all the research that I read is positive. I take so many supplements, eat super foods, eat grass fed,eat organic, do yoga, I just can't tell. I can tell you that I am 76, no medications. I try hard to keep it that way, and this is one more bit of ammo in my arsenal.

can notice the difference

Reviewer1105922님께서 11 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very happy with this supplement. After researching and also from a medical background, I am taking this wild krill oil, natural deer placenta, vital greens ( a great natural green supplement) and TMG. I feel more alert, much more energy, and my brain is definitely working better - better concentration, more clarity, less headaches and I feel calmer. Thanks for the great product. Does occasionally give me runny stools, however benefits outway this.

Superb Product

Reviewer1131530님께서 11 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product because as an recent ex-smoker participating in an intense fitness regimine I am at an increased risk of developing respiratory problems. When I started taking this product I had actually developed acute bronchitus, but after a week and a half it was gone. I am not attributing my recovery to this product, but it is an intriguing case.

Made me break out

Reviewer1313641님께서 3 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Did not like - produced acne.

now foods, natural resveratrol

Reviewer2092919님께서 12 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

i feel more energetic when taking theses

1-10 / 144