KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 29
언어
정렬

Thyme works great

Reviewer2009667님께서 12 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My lungs were extremely loaded up with junk from years of allergies. It took two bottles, but the Thyme did what it said it would, and turned the thick mucous to a liquid. I actually gurgled when I spoke. One day I hung upside down to see what would happen. Within a minute or two, this nasty tasting warm liquid from my lungs came out. Gravity allowed the thick mucous that had turned to liquid to easily come out of my lungs. In a day, I was a new person. I hadn't been able to breath for a few years. There were times that I woke up in a panic because was locked up and frantically looking for my inhaler. Amazing stuff. Not quite sure why the Fenugreek is added to the Thyme. I take a little now and then to keep things from loading up again.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great for sinus problems!!!

Reviewer1895890님께서 7 19, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken this for over a year just to help with my horrible sinus problems. I notice the difference if I do not take this everyday. I start to get bad sinus pain and leads to infection. It works for me! Try it, it's not very expensive!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Just as good as more expensive brands

Reviewer2275254님께서 2 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this for sinus/allergy congestion and it really works.

Awesome

Reviewer1807321님께서 10 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

We keep this on hand for our sinuses. It works to take daily as well.

Помогают.

KatiaSokolova님께서 11 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Пью в комплексе с другими препаратами.Но верю и их действие тоже.Уровень сахара снижается почти до нормы.

Good Stuff

Reviewer1816921님께서 2 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

So Far so good. My mom's been taking it while also exercising (2, 40-minute walks daily) and she says she feels energetic. Her prandial blood sugar is now at or just below 130.

I like

Reviewer2582844님께서 2 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Is good for infection and illness.

It seems to help!

Reviewer2697053님께서 3 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It really did seem like it dried up extra mucous in my nose. I did feel like my eyes were dried out from it too, but at least I could breathe through my nose!

Better digestions

5680458396323476045님께서 7 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My digestion is better with these capsules.

NOW Fenugreek and Thyme

5591546534286850157님께서 11 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I haven't used this much, but I think it's helpful for Candida or other infections I tend to get a lot of.

1-10 / 29