KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 62
언어
정렬

Price is reasonable - highly recommended

Reviewer1380077님께서 9 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The price is reasonable. As I did not select the express shipping hence I got my order in around 1 month. It is packed with protective packaging. Highly recommended!

Nice!

5455480509229648030님께서 8 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My kid loves it!

Great Product!

4837401135043719307님께서 11 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Delivery was very prompt. Just 7 days shipment from USA to SIngapore !

Requirement

Reviewer2868104님께서 11 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

CoQ10 is a required product by our cardiologist.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Now is a good brand & tablets giving energy

Reviewer2476100님께서 3 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taking this to cure a gum problem but a side effect is that I seem to have more energy as well. Co-enzyme Q is part of the energy cycle in the body's cells and I think it works well.

CoQ10 100 mg

Hani-Abdel-Kader님께서 10 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

كصيدلى و معالج بالطب الطبيعى أنصح باستخدام هذا المنتج .. و هو مهم لتزويد الخلايا بالطاقة و مضاد للاكسدة .. و مهم لمن بيتناولون أدوية مخفضة للكوليسترول لتقليل من أعراضها الجانبية .. و مهم أيضا لمرضى القلب ... لو وجدت هذا التقييم مفيد لك فرجاء النقر على "نعم" و قراءة باقى تقييماتى .. يمكنك استعمال الكود الخاص بى فى صفحتى للحصول على خصم خاص عند شرائك من الموقع أول مرة .. و شكرا

Now Foods, CoQ10, 150mg, 100 VCaps

Reviewer2691845님께서 9 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had been using the powder. This so much easier and getting the same benefit. Very satisfied with iHerb and Now products.

very high strength

Reviewer1309092님께서 4 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take it for mitrochondrial energy (CFS lethargy)and to prevent Gum problems and it works on both accounts for me.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

My husband got off all his heart meds...

Reviewer3055411님께서 5 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

And this product as well as several others have replaced them. His heart is better than before and after the heart attack. Cardiologist is amazed. The meds made him feel horrible, now he feels very well.

Oh what a feeling

Reviewer2097153님께서 1 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have problems with elevated LDL and I am over the age of 50 when the bodies levels of CoQ10 are deminishing. If I can help my body to work at optimium levels I will do what I need to. I believe since taking this product my energy levels have increased.