KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 56
언어
정렬

ALafalfa Powder

Reviewer3005533님께서 11 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

About six months ago, I put a black hair dye in my hair and it caused about 75% of my hair to fall out, mostly width. I had heard about Alfalfa treatment for hair restoration and decided to research it some more. I was impressed with the nutrient information. I purchased this produst solely in hopes that It would help restore the hair I loss. Within a week, I mean a weak, I started noticing a difference in my hari growth as it began to come in thicker. It doesn't tast very good, but its a small price to pay to have my hair grow back. My boyfriend is amazed to. He says he's going to tell all the women he knows. Plus he brought it for me, so he's happy about the money he invested. I love Alfalfa powder. i just love it!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

приятная травка))

KsenjkaPechenjka님께서 5 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Продукт мне понравился, растворяется в воде прекрасно, помол мелкий, запах травяной (на мой взгляд пахнет сеном), ярко выраженный слабительный эффект на следующее утро, только из за этого буду заказывать такую травку ещё. Пью два месяца, но ещё пол банки осталось. Если Вам помог мой отзыв, то ставим YES и идём за скидкой ко мне на страничку))) благодарю

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Alfalfa Powder is Simply Phenomenal

chacho님께서 12 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It provides essential minerals, vitamins and enzymes to nourish and strengthen the entire body. I combine Alfalfa, Spirulina, Chlorella, liquid Chlorophyll and natural raw veggies and fruits which I juice using my Jack Lalane Juice Man Machine. Since I started doing this along with deep restful sleep, slow motion exercise and healthy (restricted calorie intake) diet, I feel Great. Have no need for a doctor!Because I just don't get sick anymore!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Takes awhile to get used to the taste

Reviewer2758963님께서 5 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

We should all eat low on the food chain, so I'll keep trying to get used to the taste. I sometimes feel like I should be eating it in a barn though.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Очень полезно

zabota님께서 5 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Принимала люцерну этого производителя в комплексе мер против выпадения волос. Надо сказать, что свой вклад она, несомненно, внесла. Принимать удобно с томатным соком. Баночка весьма экономично расходуется.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Отличное соотношение цена-качество!

4988323903069803445님께서 12 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Хорошая люцерна, вполне приятная на вкус. Говорить же о ее полезных свойствах можно очень долго. Для меня это прежде всего детоксикант, источник хлорофилла, витаминов и фитоэстрогена.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

отлично! полезно

ramilgaliev님께서 12 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

цена качество! запах и вкус прикольный табачныйтакой. Еще много полезной информации и интересных товаров - НА МОЕЙ СТРАНИЦЕ! Просто кликните мое имя ramilgaliev в шапке отзыва. Если мой отзыв был Вам интересен, нажмите, пожалуйста, внизу "YES". Спасибо!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Super !

Reviewer3285295님께서 8 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just like spinach for Popeye. As I get tired working outside in hot summer, I buy lemon juice and add this. And I recover incredibly. This helps citric acid cycle. Helps thinning blood, circulates oxygen, recovers from intoxication. I have recommended this also as a supply to the Tohoku disaster area. Chlorophyll is similar to the red blood cell. As the red blood cells often may be covered by too much cholesterol and neutral lipid, this carries oxygen and also expands peripheral blood vessel.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

reduces appetite

Reviewer2057767님께서 11 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

makes you have immediate green bowel movements, i notice when i take this my appetite is zero. gives you a sense of wll-being also.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Fine supplement.

Reviewer2139090님께서 3 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

As expected good quality and fast and reliable shipping.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!