KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 44
언어
정렬

I almost threw this out!

Reviewer1948159님께서 6 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I first used this I almost threw it out because it burned so much. Boy am I glad I didn't. This has helped my sinus problems more than anything else I have ever used including supplements. Just need to start very slowly to get used to it. The oregano oil kills the fungus which is the cause of sinus pain and headaches according to the Mayo Clinic article 1999 that fungus is the cause of sinusitis. Don't give up on this just start slowly to get used to it. It has to burn a little to kill the fungus in the sinuses.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

No antihistamines for me

Reviewer2346828님께서 4 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using Sinu-Orega for over a year now alone or after cleansing my sinuses with a saline solution. Even when taking prescription antihistimines I always would have nasal congestion. With this product I don't take any antihistimines and I feel better than I did with antihistimines. I recommend it to all my friends!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Sinu - Orega .....Love it

Reviewer2068483님께서 5 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product ! Nothing like it - totally cured my sinus inflamation ....tried everything out there...didn't work as well- love it - just doing it for prvention now....never get sinus problems

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

SINUOREGA NASAL SPRAY

Reviewer1909215님께서 8 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

FIRST TIME I USED THIS PRODUCT, AND AFTER YEARS OF CHRONIC SINUSE PROBLEMS.. AND AFTER JUST THREE DAYS OF USING THIS PRODUCT I HAD INCREASED SINUS DRAINAGE..UNTIL THE LAST FEW DAY..NOTHING..NO HEADACHE, NO DRAINAGE, NO FACE PAIN...WOULD RECOMMEND IN A MINUTE..IT HAS BEEN A TOTAL OF 15 DAYS AND I JUST FEEL GREAT...

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Термоядерный спрей с маслом орегано. ЗВЕЗД НЕ ХВАТАЕТ!!! Я бы не 5, а 50 поставила :)

GoldenFish님께서 1 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Сразу подчеркну - детям не подойдет, особенно малышне, так как в первые секунды после применения вызывает сильное жжение, аж слезы наворачиваются. А его еще нужно вдыхать как можно глубже, чтобы в пазухи попадал. Со временем привыкаешь, через пару недель пользуешься уже практически как обычным спреем, не морщась. А первые разы казалось что он даже мозг разъедает :) В составе масло орегано, морская соль, масло гвоздики, лаврового листа, шалфея. Для тех, кто не знаком еще с маслом орегано - это мощный природный антибиотик. Объем спрея огромный 60мл., при постоянном использовании одного пузырька хватило на 2 месяца. Подействовал в разы сильнее традиционных антибиотиков, результат заметен уже через несколько дней. Избавил от гнойных выделений, значительно снизил зависимость от сосудосуживающих препаратов. Очень советую этот спрей обладателям хронического гайморита.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Best product for sinus and nasal congestion

Reviewer1323051님께서 10 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this! It is true it does sting (when I first started using it, I diluted it with saline) but it clears out the nasal and sinus areas better than anything else I have EVER used - in years of having hayfever and blocked sinus problems. Get it - you won't regret it.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

This Really Works!

Reviewer2155453님께서 3 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this a few weeks now and I love it. I'd been using Sinus Buster which is pretty good but liked that this used oil of oregano so decided to try it. It works even better than Sinus Buster and the burn is milder. I'm willing to tolerate the burning to be able to breathe. I've also had to use it less and less in the last few days. Very pleased with it. Highly recommend this product. Also, I have severe multiple chemical sensitivity and I'm tolerating this without any problem.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

good nose spray

Reviewer2313637님께서 5 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

to get rid of yeast and mold in the sinuses

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Works well

Reviewer1113743님께서 3 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It does burn a little (or a lot if you sniff up to much of the product) so be careful. But, it works very well at clearing out the sinuses and reducing sinus pain. I've been using it once or twice a day.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Fantastic

Reviewer1322070님께서 2 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works like a dream to really clear you out in the morning. Can't imagine not having it around.. My head congestion used to last all day.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!