KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 83
언어
정렬

Amazing product

Reviewer3042322님께서 9 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I cannot live without these capsules, having suffered with sinusitis for years these keep it at bay, great for immune system and keeping colds away, digestive problems are a thing of the past. Great product try them.

Super Strength Oreganol

Reviewer3234078님께서 3 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have always had a problem of catching every cold or flu anyone around me has. And since I have severe asthma, a simple cold can easily turn into bronchitis or a lung infection. Since I have been using Super Strength Oreganol, I don't get as sick as I normally would when people around me are sick. My symptoms are milder than they normally would be and I recover faster.

PJT

Reviewer1279119님께서 10 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I truly believe Oreganol keeps me free from Candida and I intend to take it forever!

Love this

Reviewer1355940님께서 9 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Was taking as part of a candida cleanse but found many other great benefits. Very soothing on the gut, pain relief, and just "feels right" for my body. Definitely a keeper!

Бриллиант!

5708392221149825621님께서 9 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Я в шоке! Сын начал заболевать, я на ночь с едой дала ему капсулу! Наутро никаких симптомов болезни не было! Это скорая помощь! Масло Орегано - натуральный антибиотик. Масло Орегано обладает фармакологическим действием и является антивирусным, антимикробным и антигрибковым препаратом. Рекомендуется при следующих заболеваниях: гриппе, бронхите, синусите, астме, пневмании (воспалении легких), язва желудка и кишечника, геппатите, псориазе, акне, воспалении суставов, плохой запах изо рта, кандидоз и другие грибковые заболевания. РЕКОМЕНДУЮ ВСЕМ!

Oreganol Super Strength

karishma님께서 10 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I prefer this super strength, works faster.

Wonderful

Reviewer2101887님께서 8 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I do not understand completely how Oreganol works but I haven't felt this good over-all in a long while! I began taking it for my sinus and allergy issues which inevitably ended in a sinus infection. I have seen my symptoms diminish and nearly disapear. What I did not bank on was the added energy and clear skin! An incredible bonus!

We won't go without it!

Reviewer2384111님께서 6 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recommend this to all my friends, especially those with children. I use it in emergency pain situations for my 11- and 15-year-olds, as well as for the long-term benefits for things such as colds, infections, constipation, etc. When my son developed an unexplained hand rash mimicking staph, I pierced the softgels and rubbed on his hands. After one night, the inflammations had obviously lessened. After three days, it was almost gone! I swear by it personally for my teething issues until I can get professional dental assistance.

Great Product

Reviewer2182494님께서 1 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My family and I have taken Oreganol for about 7 months. And love it. Taken as a daily supplement it has built up our immune systems. Some of the other things we take it for are. Diabetes, COPD, Colds, Flu and the overgrowth of Yeast. To name a few. Wonderful price too. Try it.

cure all

hilltophealth님께서 1 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

one gel cap will wipe out a bad cold or sinus infection overnight on my 6 year old - I use to control candida and there is no build up/resistance to this like antibiotics - pay for for p-73, it is the best and much better than the doctor!