KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가
평가
1-10 / 22
언어
정렬

頭が冴える、平穏な性格になる、活動的になるの効果有り。ADHDやディプレッションの方にお薦め

NaomiWilson님께서 10 26, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

このオイルとAliveの液状サプリ、リキッドのカルシウム/ビタミンBコンプレックス、ヘンププロテイン、ブルーベリーなどのフルーツ、ヨーグルトとDyLactobacillus Acidophilus入りのスムージーを子供に与えています。このオイルを飲ませたときとそうでない時に、歴然の差が出ます。他のフィッシュオイルでは、目に見える効果がみられませんから、これには本当に驚かされています。

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great fish Oil

Reviewer3203281님께서 9 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I thought this product was great value when looking at the EPA and DHA levels in just one teaspoon. I chose the Omega 3D because for a few dollars extra you get 1000iu of vitamin D3. Studies are now showing that the oil remains more stable when it is combined with vitamin D and they are also a great combination if you're trying to reduce inflammation or boost mood. For me personally I found that my skin was really nice after a couple of weeks taking it and it tastes great.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great Brand and Great Taste

Reviewer2033714님께서 11 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I usually buy Carlson's Finest Fish Oil but thought I would give this a try. It smells and tastes fresh with no after taste. I put this in my morning green superfood drink, and it adds a nice lemon taste. The only downside is it would be great to have a spill-proof, drip-proof top like the Carlson's bottle.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

All the goodness!

DinaB123님께서 6 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's a no-brainer: D, E & Omega all in one teaspoon! Turn off your senses and just gulp it down if the fishy oil is not your "cup of tea'. Your body will thank you! I like that there's 1,000 IU of D3 - we don't get enough of it. I also like that there are no softgels or capsules to swallow. Less fillers is way better!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Правильная дозировка DHA и ЕPA.

5009092630565017029님께서 11 11, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Вариант суточной дозы потребления Омеги 3 от американской ассоциации беременности. Детям с 1,5 лет и до 15 лет на каждый фунт веса предлагается 15 миллиграммов DHA + ЕРА. Например вес моего ребёнка 34кг. (11 лет)( 34:0,453=75фунтов*15мгр=1125мг). Я даю своим детям омегу 3 ,ориентируясь этим подсчётам. Омега этой фирмы достойного качества!! Рекомендую!! А малышам можно давать nordic natural baby's DHA без ароматизаторов . Будьте здоровы!)

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Нашла его!!!

Polinpamir님께서 12 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Лучший рыбий жир, без сомнения. Буду заказывать ещё и ещё. Дайте только скидку на него, Пожалуйста.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Fish Oil

5110933984946654954님께서 11 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product but it's a pretty small bottle.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good Stuff!

Reviewer1327455님께서 12 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Omega-3 was recommended by my Rheumatologist and it seems to help with the inflammation. Most people living in the Northern Hemisphere are not getting enough Vitamin D, so taking Omega-3 and Vit. D together would seems to be a good move.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

良いです

5507750850594804455님께서 1 20, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다.

小2の息子はもっと幼い時からしょっちゅう朝に腹痛を起こしていました。 (下痢では無いです) こちらを毎晩ティースプーン一杯飲ませた所、殆ど腹痛を訴えなくなりました。 またリピします!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

love this product

5217082652185286662님께서 3 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can see the difference for my son.. He now five but still can't recognise alphabet.. now he be able to count 1 until 10 and recognise alphabet.. His vocabulary getting improved and I proud of my son.. am glad to know about this product by Iherb. Tq I herb.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 22

1 2 3