KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-7 / 7
언어
정렬

Nordic Naturals, Arctic Cod Liver Oil, Strawberry, 8 oz

Reviewer1243295님께서 5 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

In my opinion Nordic Naturals are the best. This has a very pleasant taste, a little oily but I don't mind that at all. So clear and pure. Great product.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Best Cod Liver Oil that even my 3 year old loves

5428146463325850825님께서 5 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for years and have always loved it. I had switched to another cod liver oil but my toddler refused to take the fermented brand. We've gone back to this brand and she has daily and looks forward to it.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Amazing!

4822670707012931891님께서 5 31, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best fish oil - the only one I know of that is independently tested for mercury. Has a great taste, without being overly fishy.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Arctic Cod Liver Oil

4780291164585050196님께서 9 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm pleased with the pleasant taste of this product and there's no after taste.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Отличный продукт!

4636336394383534340님께서 2 15, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다.

Бесспорным лидером среди поставщиков омега -3 жирных кислот является Nordic Naturals. Необходимо знать, что их продукция со вкусом персика и апельсина содержит следы казеина и если Ваш ребенок на БКБГ диете - эти продукты не самый лучший выбор. А вот продукт со вкусом клубники или лимона - никакой проблемы не делает. CLO-очень многофункциональная добавка. Добавка витамина Е очень желательна при употреблении CLO - он предохраняет рыбий жир от окисления в организме, в котором бушует оксидативный стресс. Моя рекомендация на основании всего вышесказанного это CLO с вкусом клубники ( его обожают большинство детей).

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great product

Reviewer1923355님께서 11 30, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've bought this product for several years. It seems to provide good immunity for my kids; especially when they were younger.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

peach is much better

Reviewer2733426님께서 4 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've had their peach flavored oil before and it is the best ever!! (3rd brand of clo I've used) - I was very disappointed in the strawberry. I tasted a fishy taste and very little strawberry. I'm going back to the peach by this same brand- it was awesome and my favorite clo!!!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-7 / 7