KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-8 / 8
언어
정렬

Great Liver tonic

adechamplain님께서 6 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has been great in helping me digest fats and heal my liver. I'm still taking them but I feel that my body is finally digesting better.

Confused by Inacurate Product Description

Reviewer1234747님께서 1 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Most of the ingredients in this product are highly beneficial, but I was disappointed to see that New Chapter had used carrageenan in it's capsules -- to quote "capsule contains 2% or less of carrageenan and guar gum." This is different from the product description posted on the iHerb product page. Keeping track of 35,000 products, I'm sure, can be challenging. I don't fault iHerb for this inaccuracy, as I'm sure it's a recent change. I'm concerned because of data indicating carrageenan has inflammatory properties. Do you own research and Google the information. Had I been aware of this change in formulation, I would probably have chosen a different product.

Хорошее средство!!!

Reviewer1659763님께서 4 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Прекрасно защищает при токсических нагрузках! Исчезли тянущие боли в области печени, нормализовалось пищеварение! Муж курит, но дыхание свежее!

My Liver Never felt better

Reviewer1054379님께서 3 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product. No upsets at all

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good

opheart님께서 8 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just mushrooms and veggie cap - all, that needed. I think, the immunity increases as well, when taking this caps.

Не доверяю Procter&Gamble

4780859437188200473님께서 4 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Раньше была очень уважаемая фирма, но их купила Procter&Gamble, и я не уверена, что они сохранят качество своей продукции. Из-за этого больше брать не буду, хотя продукт хороший. Мой код для первого заказа UQI 819.

Customer Service and Excellent Products

Reviewer1099636님께서 8 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great products overall, excellent customer service and timely delivery.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

I love all of new chapter's stuff

Reviewer1049557님께서 9 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel that this make a difference I take so many of their product I know it works.

1-8 / 8