KO
1-10 / 11
언어
정렬

毎日の風邪予防に飲んでいます

5588725483210242296님께서 2 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

こちらは、普通サイズのカプセルで飲みやすいです。 風邪予防に良いと聞き、毎日飲んでいます。冬はよく風邪をひくのですが、飲み初めてからは鼻水止まりで済んでいます。少し鼻が出てきて「風邪っぽい?」という時は落ち着くまで普段の倍量を飲むとおさまっています。 私には合っているようなので、またリピートする予定です。

Cold be gone

Reviewer2427621님께서 9 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Several times a year, at the turning of the seasons, I could guarantee getting a cold. But now I can choose when to have that cold by taking olive leaf tablets. They don't prevent it, but they can certainly put one off for days or even weeks. This is one of the cheapest sources of olive leaf on iHerb.com, and also one of the best.

Fights off the yuckies

annette님께서 1 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

We take Olive leaf anytime we start to feel like we're getting some type of sickness - sore throat, sniffles, etc. We've had an illness free winter so far. Nature's Way seems like a good product at a fair price.

good product.

Reviewer1598371님께서 8 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My skin looks fresher, avoided the flu this season, and find myself in better health. Have heard that you shouldn't use this product everyday for a longer period without pauses in between. Better immun function.

Olive leaf ext delivers

Reviewer2588979님께서 1 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Olive leaf ext. by Natures way is a great product, very effective in treating colds and flus when indicated.

Very good product

MariCh님께서 5 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this brand of Olive Leaf!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Reviewer2219915님께서 1 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Like it very much and will still buy this!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Really really good for cold and flu

Reviewer1715007님께서 7 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am going to buy more and more. I love olive leaf, the bottles and appearance are cute and easy to bring along with outings. 真係好有效,傷風感冒殺菌消炎,家居良藥, 甚至可以每日服一粒作為保健!

so many benefits

Reviewer1892212님께서 3 21, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since I had extensive dental work and bone grafting I started taking more anti-infammatory products and this has too many benefits not to take it and I always trust Nature's Way products

good for me

5220546938301130430님께서 10 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

good for me - acne problems

1-10 / 11