KO
1-10 / 13
언어
정렬

Love it!

Reviewer2363483님께서 9 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for over 2 years, I buy it through iHerb because the price can't be beat. It's a perfect meal replacement, especially when fruit and flax seed are added. I love that it is sweetened with stevia.

вкусно и полезно

i-Marina님께서 6 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Мальчику 11 лет очень нравится, разбавляем молоком пополам с водой, больше ничего не добавляем. Это заменяет завтрак перед занятиями в школе,потому что утром он ничего не хочет есть, только чай и маленький кусочек хлеба с сыром. Добавляем к этому коктейль и 2 часа до завтрака в школе ребёнок не испытывает чувства голода. Доза порошка - 1/3 часть от дозы взрослого человека на 200 мл жидкости, более густой коктейль ему не нравится.

Love this stuff!

Reviewer1486600님께서 9 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wow, it helps to keep your bowels clean and makes you feel full even though your are not eating. What I really like is it tastes great, simple to use, and I love to add my "other stuff" to make it very healthy and tasty. I look forward to having a shake everyday and at the end of the day if I'm hungry before bed, I have another one. With my morning shake I like to add things like a raw organic egg, raw coconut, maca powder, spiralina, and banana. ummmm! Keeps me full all day and then I eat a light dinner and lunch; then watch the waist line begin to shrink in a healthy way. Being regular is another bonus. If I get gassy then I have a couple of sodium bicarbonate pills and poof! its gone and i'm feeling great. In the morning its a big surprise and I feel light and energetic. This is a great product for me.

Refills

Reviewer2519302님께서 12 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'd like to see this product refills in bags instead of always having to purchase the large plastic containers.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

overpriced and a bit bland. just a protein shake with added Benefiber

Reviewer1477625님께서 12 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Pros - a nice, thick texture that feels filling and satisfying cons - price per serving is double that of many protein shakes. the flavour is bland. The "viscofiber proprietary blend" that is advertised as making this product unique appears to be nothing more than a combination of inulin (aka Benefiber) and xanthan gum,a thickening agent found in many shake products. so next time i want a protein shake that helps me with weight loss, i'll buy something much cheaper with xanthan gum listed in the ingredients, then add a spoonful of benefiber to it.

Great taste

Reviewer2989773님께서 6 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

MIXES WELL, YUMMY!

Good Stuff

Reviewer1483365님께서 2 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I somtimes mix my Enzymatic Therapy with the Nature's Way.

جده

4697378763256534667님께서 8 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

لذيذ جدا

tasty, helpful

Reviewer1354803님께서 7 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

definitely helps control hunger. not much help on the weight loss after a month

香りが人工的過ぎ

5597540804542823978님께서 11 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

子供歯磨き粉みたいなイチゴの香りで、違和感があります。 最近の人工香料は本物と間違うほど進化したのに、この香りは大昔の駄菓子並です。 口当たりはちょっと粉っぽいというかザラつきます。

1-10 / 13