KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 22
언어
정렬

Wellbeing

Reviewer2420678님께서 3 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel a noticeable difference when taking holy basil. It creates a general sense of well-being. I have anxiety and OCD and it helps with that a lot.

Calming and Relaxing Herb

Reviewer1258349님께서 12 13, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel calm and relaxed taking Holy Basil. I will continue to use because it makes me feel like stress can't get the best of me and I can stay in control of my emotions. Natures Way is an excellent brand trusted by me for years now

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

helps with mood and hormonese

nutranut님께서 6 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I believe this is helping me to sleep better at night. It doesn't make me sleepy and, as a matter of fact, I usually take it at dinner--but I think I get less tense. Whatever it is doing, I can get to sleep faster at night, feel less anxious, and oddly enough, my nighttime cravings have decreased. I heard on Dr. "Oz that it helps with weight loss-especially women. It is supposed to decrease the stress response of cortisol production, which causes the body to retain/gain weight. I think it is helping in many ways. I do notice that I snack less and my weight loss efforts are more productive. This is not a miracle herb or a quick weight loss gimmick. You still need to use diet and exercise-it just seems to make it more effective.

SUBARASHII !!

Reviewer2656900님께서 3 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

頭がスッキリと冴えて気分も落ち着きます。 良いハーブですね。リピート購入しました。

リピです。

Reviewer1322417님께서 4 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

副腎やすい臓保護にはいいですね。欠かせません。 個数が多いものがでるとまだ助かります!

日々の気付けに

Reviewer1019070님께서 1 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

毎日飲んでいます。 飲み始めてから心持ちが上向きになり 過度に落ち込んだり、立ち直れないことが 少なくなりました。

常備

Reviewer3118156님께서 3 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

トゥルシーのお茶の方も飲んでましたがサプリの方が手軽なので。 飲むとちょうどいい具合に落ち着きます。 切らさないように5回くらいリピしてます。

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

takes off the edge without feeling intoxicated

ellelisw님께서 1 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has been a mood improver and a stress reliever for me. Doesn't feel like I'm under the influence or sleepy or such, just calm. There are times during my monthly cycle when that is exactly what's needed.

ストレス解消サプリ

Reviewer3113454님께서 12 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

デスクワークばかりなので、良いストレス解消方法を探してました。運動までとはいかなくても、身体に悪影響が出る程のストレスはこれで排出されているような気がします。

Ehh, not the worst.

Reviewer2834620님께서 6 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using New Chapter's Holy Basil for a while and really like it. I decided to try this brand because it was cheaper and I don't feel as calm and happy with it. Back to New Chapter after this bottle.

1-10 / 22