KO
평가
1-10 / 29
언어
정렬

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Vitamin, Mineral & Protein Energy Shake, Creamy Granola Flavor

Reviewer2035571님께서 8 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used this product for years and have always enjoyed it. However, they are now using stevia as a sweetener. I'm sensitive to stevia - it gives me headaches. Also, I really dislike it's odd and bitter flavor. I contacted Nature's Plus on several occasions to see if they would offer a stevia free version, but received no response. This product is now ruined for me.

This drink works!

Reviewer3088852님께서 5 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this drink to make sure I get all I need nutritionally and I feel great! I keep buying this over and over!!

Good shake

Reviewer3138679님께서 12 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the flavor and trust the brand.

TASTES SOOO GOOD!!

Reviewer1744579님께서 3 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My fiance and I have it a 2-3 times/ week as a breakfast smoothie after our morning cardio and not only are we super energized throughout the day we find that we are satisfied without hunger. We don't even need a mid-morning snack! We normally just use water with just a small bit of milk. We occasionally drop a teaspoon of honey in the blender if we don't use the milk. We highly recommend it for anyone who wants to eat a balanced light meal without sacrificing adequate nutrition or taste.

قوي

5640710249095914779님께서 6 14, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

قوي و شفت نتيجته الرائعه ، لكن طعمه مو حلوه ابد ، اذا خلطته مع عصير التفاح أو الليمون يصير احسن

Great Product Except for Added Crystalline Fructose

Reviewer3061925님께서 8 30, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great formula, except that it has 10g sugar per serving, largely derived from added crystalline fructose.

Absolutely Love This Energy Drink

Reviewer2443470님께서 10 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband uses this to make a drink for us in the morning with milk, ice, frozen banana, frozen strawberries, l-glutamine. It taste awesome! Starts the day off right with energy and a good source of protein.

Yummy!

Reviewer1940231님께서 2 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Doesn't stir well but blended with some rice milk it's amazing

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great flavor and a nice energy supplement

Reviewer1905819님께서 6 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I enjoy using Source of Life supplements and this vitamin/mineral rich protein energy shake fits the bill. It is now a staple in my list of supplements. I often mix it with any whey protein shake.

Like it!!!

Reviewer1460730님께서 11 14, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband and I always feel great when we drink these shakes! Ordering was easy and delivery was quick.

1-10 / 29