KO
1-10 / 37
언어
정렬

Cholesterol down!!!

Reviewer1033257님께서 9 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Before I started taking this my cholesterol was 273. I had taken this for a month. I did double the dose and take one in the morning and one in the evening. I had my check up and my cholesterol was down to 232. A big change in just a month. I am happy

Excellent

Reviewer1767797님께서 3 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My total cholesterol dropped 90 points after three months of use, with my LDLs falling 65 points! I just took one in the evening with food most days of the week (about 6 out 7 days). No obvious side effects.

Extended Release Herbal Actives Red Yeast Rice

Reviewer1116958님께서 1 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent supplement. Brought my cholesterol level down from 230 to 199 where a competitors did not,

This Brand Works!

Reviewer1518499님께서 1 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

After about 2-months of use with no other changes in lifestyle, had my bloodwork done. LDL down from 112 to 83 = 29 point drop! All liver values normal. I am a subscriber at "CL" and this extended release formula tested at the highest potency. Take one at night (when your liver produces the most cholesterol). Easy and relatively inexpensive to lower LDL. Highly recommend!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

easy to take and extremely effective

Reviewer2965527님께서 6 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this brand because it is a time-release formula. It helped my cholesterol blood level go from 270 to 205 in 6 months.

mr t

5542317237979513875님께서 1 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken this product for the last couple of years. My cholesterol went from 220 to 160.

RED RICE YEAST

Reviewer1316694님께서 8 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has lowered my cholesterol so that I do not need those liver damaging statin drugs. Thanks for carrying this product...Sincerely B.Elam R.N.

Works great!!

Reviewer2514166님께서 12 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Had my blood test done in May 2011, original LDL was 187mg/dl, total cholesterol was 259mg/dl. Dr gave me a chance to lower it first naturally. Changed my diet. Was already taking fish oil and CoEnz Q10, started on Dr Murray's Cholesterol Formula, with Sytrinol, which lowered my LDL to 123, TC to 187 in Sep 2011, however it reduced my HDL. Still wanted better so decided to switch it up and try RYR as I heard good things about it from my research. Started Nature's Plus RYR in Sept. Dec 2011 results LDL 70, TC 135. Really impressed with the results especially LDL... wow!! HDL also increased (I think related to stopping Sytrinol) Although my diet has changed since the first results in May 2011, I still enjoy my deep fried stuff here and there. I do exercise as well but not hard core or consistent. RYR is awesome...

It really works

Reviewer2398036님께서 1 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product and it works great!

Great results

Reviewer3165034님께서 10 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this for a few yrs 1pill at night,and it dropped my cholesterol 40 points. I will only buy this brand...... Iherb has great priceing.

1-10 / 37