KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 30
언어
정렬

Blue Lion

Reviewer1176613님께서 8 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product is fine. I found the price half of yours at another site. Considrably less on many sites. Further, When I purchased a bottle of sixty tabs, same product and strength as I purchased from tour site, I received it in half the time.

Red Yeast Rice

Reviewer2794244님께서 5 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking this product for 2 years, and it has facilitated lowering my cholesterol. My doctor suggested this remedy because I cannot tolerate statins. Taken with Zetia, my high cholesterol and triglycerides went down 30 points in a few months. Nature's Plus Extended Release Red Yeast Rice.

Nature's Plus, Red Yeast Rice, Extended Release

Reviewer2707998님께서 10 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This red yeast rice taken once daily helped to reduce my cholesterol from 295 to 228 in 9 months. My doctor said that he can live w/that number.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

wow, this sure upsets my stomach

Reviewer3008326님께서 2 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't know if it's the extended release, or just the fact that this formula is very potent. I have been taking it for a few days and I have horrible indigestion that lasts ALL day. I have even been taking Previcid to help, but nothing helps. I will have to stop taking this.

condition product

4975268241102845221님께서 10 19, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

good packaging, on time delivery, and good quality

good quality product

5165123429850415868님께서 10 31, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

good quality product. helps keep cholesterol numbers below 200

Quality Products

Reviewer2495462님께서 9 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recommend this product and it actual reduces Cholesterol.

High Cholesterol

Reviewer1819928님께서 9 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had a problem with high cholesterol, as did my husband. My MD was willing to let me be his guinea pig and was amazed (along with his nurse) that this worked so well. I started taking this (along with Carlson Labs, Super Omega-3 Gems Fish Oil) and my cholesterol levels were reduced to normal. So my husband started taking the same thing with the same result.

Red Yeast Rice, Extended Release, 600mg

Reviewer1500755님께서 12 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Discontined Crestor and took Nature's Plus, Herbal Actives, Red Yeast Rice, Extended Release, 600 mg. daily, my dropped 38 points in 6 weeks.

red yeast rice

Reviewer1316694님께서 3 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent, cholesteral down 30 points, noside effects and a fair price......

1-10 / 30