KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 26
언어
정렬

Not Good for the Purpose for Which I Bought It

Reviewer1967131님께서 12 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this because I have read that turmeric prevents leg spasms without the side effects of produce containing quinine.People said it works within a day or two if not immediately. I used it for more than a week. In my case, it simply did not work. I almost thought my leg spasms got worse. I am now trying magnesium citrate, and the jury is still out. Perhaps I have not used it long enough yet.

Excelent quality, great price

Reviewer2777269님께서 11 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

this brand of turmeric or curcumin is one of the few that offers more mg of the active to the lowest price. I notice the odor of spicy ginger and when I look into the directions this brand can be used also as an Infusion. That is very versatile.

Use for knee arthritis

Reviewer2266306님께서 4 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works well, and price is very good.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good

Reviewer1284478님께서 1 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think I notice a reduction in inflamation already after 3 weeks.

Рабочее средство.

NataliaFoxy님께서 8 18, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Куркумин пью на постоянной основе (для суставов), стараясь чередовать производителей. Этот вариант - не самый лучший и не самый худший. В целом - достаточно рабочий, и по соотношению цена\качество приятный. Отзывы о других вариантах - на моей странице.

Great for colds

FromCanada님께서 2 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was having persistent cough for a month or so, before I came across this herb. I started taking it with not much hope, but after a week or so my cough was gone. Now at the first sigh of a cough or cold I start taking Tumeric together with Echinacea. Usually one or two doses is all that needed to get rid of a cold. For a cough you will need to take it for 1-2 weeks.

Helps with inflamation

5496016835165676726님께서 3 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really Helps with inflation due to silicon breast implant toxicity, I take 2 a day.

GREAT PRODUCT

Reviewer1806007님께서 1 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I HAVE BEEN USING TUMERIC FOR A FEW YEARS BUT WITHOUT THE CURCUMIN, I FIND IT EVEN MORE EFFECTIVE WITH BOTH.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Reviewer2803942님께서 3 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

order was rec'd in a timely manner -- price is good

Great!

Reviewer3326265님께서 7 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good for stomach, intenstinal support.

1-10 / 26