KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 22
언어
정렬

Scary

5505633525993033535님께서 3 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered 5 jars of these, since spirulina is very expensive in norway. I do not know about the product quality yet, as I have not desided if I am gonna eat them. I opened up the jar to smell them, and took a deep breath with my nose in the jar. The smell was scary. It smelled like spirulina with a lot of strong-smelling chemicals. I immediately got a strong headache, feeling nausia and dizzy, and felt some unrythmic heartbeat some time after. This plastic jar must be full of toxins. I immediately trew the jars in the garbage, will check later if the pills still stink after beeing exposed to more air. But toxins might still be in.. Think there is a reason why the spirulina is supposed to be stored inn dark glass containers.

Придает силу

Bonmar님께서 12 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Спирулину нужно пить всем, и без разницы какой фирмы, смотрите, чтобы была органик. Придает силу и улучшает кожу лица.

Nice

Reviewer1630143님께서 12 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I liked these pills, they are a good size. The daily value of them was good for me too.

SUPER FOOD BEST WAY TO HEAL BODY

Reviewer1717015님께서 11 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very high in protein. Great for people that don't eat meat. It is a healer & definately gives tons of energy & builds muscle & strength in the body.I take this with Chlorella.It is normal for poop to be green.Also make sure water itake is 6-8 eight fluid ounces glasses per day.Helps with the bowls movements to be complete.Can get bunged up if not taking in enough luids.

ok...

isaras님께서 12 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

not the best spirulain i have taken. its mild. but i take 3 instead of one. so i wil lkeep taking..but i have ordered another brand i prefer. but this is good on hand. i do recommend this.. if you need spirutlina or if you only want mild..

Love these!

Reviewer2983302님께서 4 14, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I did a lot of research before selecting this brand, and I feel it's pretty top notch! I take it with Chlorella and feel my body is getting the boost it needs. I have definitely felt an energy lift, not to mention I think it may be contributing to my hair and nails getting healthier too. This will be part of my daily life for a long time to come. It's a superfood and easy to add to your regimen.

Energy and Protein source for Vegetarians

5481611024570740246님께서 5 15, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Spirulina is not only a great source of energy and wellbeing but also an excellent source of Protein for me as a Vegetarian. Love this product!

great

4723105938361988794님께서 5 24, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

With this product I was more than satisfied.

Perfect

5061737384124094171님께서 10 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good quality

love it

5374861436491363809님께서 12 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like it. Very good!