KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 31
언어
정렬

Amazing

Reviewer1623047님께서 2 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I dont see how people take more than this dosage maybe it is just the quality but i take one of these in the morning with breakfast and 1 with lunch and it helps so much. It just gives me a warm feeling inside that relaxes me and makes me feel good but doesnt make me lethargic at all.

Excellent Product & Price

Reviewer2890237님께서 6 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I get this for my sister. She has severe chronic fatigue syndrome and the "brain fog" that goes with. She says this is a lifesaver. She can think clearly and remember things. I can see a difference in her, too. Great price through iHerb!

Good stuff

Reviewer3260068님께서 8 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I find this 100mg product far better than any other Rhodiola product. I've tried three different 500mg brands and a 250mg brand and this works far better. Whether its because its a very pure brand I don't know, all I know is that it makes me feel relaxed but positive (motivated).

Works great!

Reviewer1910900님께서 4 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Been feeling more alert and energetic since using this product. Seems to keep my hormones balanced, as my skin in clearing up, too.

Subtle but effective!

HealthandBeautyGirl님께서 2 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am so excited I hope I have found my cure for panic attacks! I came across this herb reaserching for help for panic attacks. I am sensitive to herbs and medication so I started with this low dose (100mg). I am not "cured" yet, but after about 2 weeks of use now, there is a noticeable diffference! My reaction when i am confronted with something that would normally cause a panic attack is barely there! I hesitate as I expect & wait for the attack, but just as the sensation comes, it goes. I am going to try a higher dose and see what happens. This cannot be placebo affect as I have tried everything and nothing has helped before this.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Reviewer1540575님께서 8 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had a problems with sleeping about 1,5 years. Doctors coudn't help me. After a course of Rodiola I solved this problem and sleep like a normal man

Excellent stuff!

Reviewer3248251님께서 7 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have issues with underactive adrenals, and this really gives me a nice boost, without any noticeable side effects.

Good results

Reviewer1549827님께서 5 04, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've had good results using the rhodiola. My brain seems to be functioning the way it should.

Good Herbs

Reviewer2709377님께서 11 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good brands , make great products

Great-great!!

Reviewer1818116님께서 4 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best recommendations!! Really works!!

1-10 / 31