KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 23
언어
정렬

Reviewer1532915님께서 3 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I came across this product by accident on the web. I did research and read testimonies. Then I bought and tried it! It's all true and then some. Urinary track infection gone in 1 day. Yeast infection gone in 1 day. Colds/sniffles gone in one day. Im sold ..I've tried a lot products over the years and right now this one tops the list!

This is the real thing

Reviewer1788637님께서 7 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this Olive Leaf Extract for a Mycoplasma bacterial infection based upon other user's recomendations, and after opening the bottle, you can tell that its a real extract, not some watered down version. Good price and quality.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good addition to my tincture routine!

Reviewer1582777님께서 12 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have already been taking oregano oil, which I think is excellent against colds and flu and whatever else ails you. Recently I've noticed an oregano-olive combo on the iherb shelves, so I bought this. not an unpleasant taste, and I hope it makes me even healthier! Nature's Answer is a great company - my preferred one for tinctures.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

love the product , and the service !

Reviewer2023245님께서 10 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used it in saline solution as a nasal spray , wonderful stuff , I highly recomend it ! Cindy

Great Product, and Potent

5721877217519016967님께서 1 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great tasting, and very effective. I have been recovering from an operation and my wound has had a lot of trouble, since taking this and Nature's Answer oil of oregano mixed with coconut oil it has recovered now 100% these products are a life saver. Highly recommend. I also applied it topically as well as ingesting

Mrs Lia Palasty

Reviewer2755828님께서 3 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used olive leaf extract for a week now mainly for my sinus problems and I must say I feel so much better, the pressure on my sinuses as gone and no more headaches, I highly recommend it.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Reviewer1839171님께서 6 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

this seems to be very good. i actually don't know how much effect it has on my well being because i generally feel well mostly. however, i use it daily and like it alot.

Healing

Reviewer2304805님께서 3 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Our family uses this. We love it

Always good

Reviewer2993718님께서 10 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Used this for years. Hubby likes it too. Nice price here.

Effective antiviral effects

Reviewer2024468님께서 4 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Relieved the discomfort of upper respiratory congestion, sinus passages unclogged soon after I began taking one dropperful three times and day

1-10 / 23