KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 66
언어
정렬

This doesn't seem as pure as others and the ingredient list is inaccurate.

Reviewer1873086님께서 4 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been diagnosed with environmental illness induced by mold and chemicals. I've been on a successful healing protocol that includes using charcoal in between meals and at night. I experienced a setback that coincided with a brand switch to this and realized it contains calcium silicate and rice flour, where as other charcoal brands did not. The online description did not detail the calcium silicate but the bottle I received listed this. I will be returning it. Please note that the average person may not be bothered by this, but someone with environmental sensitivities and food allergies may notice the additive.

charcoal capsules

Reviewer1223645님께서 11 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I havd IBS and this is the best natural solution for intestinal discomfort. I have been taking charcoal capsules for over eight years.

good remedy

Reviewer3236571님께서 6 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Charcoal is helpful not only for reducing gas, but for any time you've ingested something you wish you hadn't. Just be sure to have with plenty of water. Also, this is pretty much the only charcoal I've found that's in vegicaps, and the price is excellent.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Wonderful for Gas, and stomach problems,

Reviewer1805827님께서 12 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got a hold of some bad food, which gave me trouble for two weeks , but this really calmed my stomach and seemed to rid my system of what ailed it in one day.

I like it

Reviewer2639089님께서 8 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gas,intestinal discomfort,hangovers-whatever happens, it works!

健康第一!

Reviewer1987341님께서 8 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

プロテスタント系(ビーガン)の療養施設で、体のクレンジングをしてきました。その関係の雑誌にチャコールの飲用を勧めてました。こちらは、カプセルで飲みやすく、ゼラチンカプセルの多い中べジカプセルでお勧めです。

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

I didn't think there would be a difference..

Reviewer1569089님께서 11 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I thought all of these products were the same but apparently not. Nature's Answer Activated Charcoal works better and at a lower dose than others I have tried. I recommend it!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

really helps with my IBS and rosacea

Reviewer2781933님께서 8 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used this for a few months now and I have to say that it REALLY helps me. I have mild irritable bowel syndrome and also rosacea, which my doctor says is probably from the problems with my intestinal tract. Taking one pill per day on an empty stomach, my IBS episodes are dramatically reduced, and the rosacea is gone - not reduced, but GONE. It's definitely the charcoal doing it because when I left it off for a few days, my rosacea came back. So, I'm ordering more and I won't let it run out!

Great Product; Great Service

Reviewer1469532님께서 4 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this product because the caps are vegan. I received the product very quickly and in good order. Thanks, iHerb.

Relief of Gas

Reviewer2144919님께서 11 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works great for gas when you eat a big meal in the night.