KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 16
언어
정렬

настроение

Raritet님께서 8 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

пью это зимой, короткими курсами, и всегда отмечаю хорошее настроение во время курса, таблеточки небольшие, пить нормально

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

natural factors vit d3 2000iu 90 tab

Reviewer3326997님께서 7 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husbands doctor told him to take these tab 2x a day, this was the best price, and I think they are helping my husband who does not get out in the sun at all.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great Product!

Reviewer2587386님께서 2 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had been taking another brand of Vitamin D, but after changing to Natural Factors, my levels improved into the normal range for the first time in several years.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great product...Great service

Reviewer1913908님께서 10 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thanks, iHerb.com. The Vitamin D3 2000 iu, 90 tablet, Natural Factors product arrived quickly. It's just the right amount and size to take daily. I'll be back for more.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

the best

pauloluis님께서 3 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best supplement i have taken in ages! It's a miracle. I am vitamin D deficient and I am doing much much better with this!!!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

D3

Reviewer1257444님께서 5 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

For some reason I do not tolerate the D3 in oil.. This is slowly bringing up my D3 level.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great!

healthyu님께서 6 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

There are so many health benefits for taking D3 that you can check in vitamin books and do research. But since my ND doctor recommends this brand as one of the better brands using the higher quality ingredients and standards, I usually stick with this brand.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Very satisfied

Reviewer3308134님께서 3 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very satisfied with this product and the speedy and accurate service of iHerb.com. Thank you, GL

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Mishunia from California

Reviewer3062789님께서 6 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product, helps absorb calcium.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

excellent

Reviewer1182693님께서 11 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

very reliable brand

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 16

1 2