KO
1-10 / 34
언어
정렬

отлично!!!

NadiaVorona님께서 10 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Недавно начала принимать, в комплексе с другими бад - за 2 дня ушло 1.5 кг. Употребляю вечером вместо ужина и после тренировок , очень приятный, нежный вкус и аромат, порошок светлорозового цвета, имеет приятный легкий клубничный запах..смешиваю с водой ,обезжиренным молоком, йогуртом или кефиром 0% в шейкере..есть мерная ложечка, продукта много, надолго хватит. Как заменитель пищи отличная вещь!!! Рекомендую!

Результат есть

Reviewer1030426님께서 1 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Похуделось за месяц на 5,5 кг, пью вместо ужина. На вкус очень даже ничего

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

child loves it and so do I

4665150658545277746님께서 9 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this flavor for my son to help keep him in check for football this season. He has always been a larger person and has to maitain weight to play. This really helps him stay on target and HE LOVES IT!!!!! The taste reminds you of drinking a real strawberry shake. The longer it sits the thicker it gets (he enjoys his thicker). There is no fighting to get him to drink it. I am very happy as a parent to have found this product. I drink it also and enjoy it. It works wonders!

slimstyles drink

Reviewer1300636님께서 1 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

great product great price

Taste Leaves A Lot to Be Desired

Reviewer2524196님께서 7 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I did lose about 5 lbs, using this and the Natural Factors supplements, along with 20 minutes on the treadmill everyday for a month; as well as watching my food intake. The taste of this stuff is much less than desirable. I won't buy this one again.

Great product

5196167249372044499님께서 6 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taste well with cold milk. Fill me for a long time, Compared with low carb diet I loosed weight fast. Will buy again.

Love this stuff

5093139002411212841님께서 7 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great stuff : lost 12 pounds and saving money on groceries!

Natural Factors, SlimStyles Weight Loss Drink, Very Strawberry

Reviewer1561119님께서 5 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far so good. The taste is not bad and it does fill you up without hunger pangs!

LOST WEIGHT

Reviewer2490842님께서 4 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ve been drinking this shake for 4 months now and have lost a total 35 pounds. It doesnt taste great to me,but the benefits of drinking this shake overwhelm the taste factor. It stalls my hunger,helps you eliminate better,stabilizes the blood sugar. I am insulin resistance so that is mega plus.

Love it.

Reviewer1138682님께서 6 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great taste - mixes well.

1-10 / 34