KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 48
언어
정렬

Natural Factors fish peptides

Reviewer1817699님께서 9 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was suggested to me by my acupuncturist as a supplement to work with someone who has elevated blood pressure. It has been amazing, (it has worked satisfacorily for me). I pretty much see myself taking it forever as a stabilizer and supplement to the above condition.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Works great!

Reviewer2648218님께서 5 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you take one supplement for high blood pressure, let this one be it. My husband was consistently having top number readings of 150-170. Now, they are in the 140's. He went off this supplement in an effort to save money, but never again. His bp shot back up. He is back to taking this 3x day with excellent results.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

This works!

Reviewer1463775님께서 9 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My blood pressure dropped 25 points within two weeks by just taking one pill per day. It's nice to find something that works so well.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Wow!

Reviewer1433976님께서 12 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Started taking the peptides with celery extract on Monday (blood pressure reading 189/99) and this morning, Friday, my blood pressure reading was way down at 163/67. Very impressed!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

IT WORKS !!!

Reviewer2454705님께서 1 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've looking for alternative medicine for 3 years now until I found this. Before taking this, my bp shows dangerously high of 180/100. After 2 weeks of taking 3 times a day, my bp dropped to my expected level of 130+/75+ !!! and I'm still on my first bottle. I will definately re-order as I definately don't want to revert back to my conventional hypertension synthetic medicine which I considered it too "brutal" for anyone's health. Great price, service and delivery !! tripple thumbs up.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Peptace

Reviewer2146903님께서 1 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had excellent results lowering my blood pressure with Peptace. I won't take blood pressure medication, so this has been an excellent alternative.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Fish Peptides

Reviewer1430112님께서 1 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I control my blood pressure without using dangerous prescription drugs using this product. My physician is impressed. At 60 my BP was 130/68 last reading.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Помог моей маме

5733662968011383840님께서 11 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Это был мой первый заказ. И сначала вычитала о нем в интернете, и только потом узнала, что его можно заказать на сайте iherb, так я познакомилась с этим сайтом. Скоро буду делать второй заказ. Касательно этих добавок могу сказать по ощущениям мамы, так как у нее иногда случались скачки АД - высокое, то сейчас все нормализовалось. ТТТ! Я очень рада! Доктор Мюррей рекомендует принимать курсами - 2 месяца и после пропить экстракт семян сельдерея. Надо будет его заказать. К слову сказать, особо не верю во всякие там добавки, коих куча на этом сайте, брала на пробу, а вдруг! Во всяком случае, хуже от него уж точно не станет, так как состав безвредный - одни только пептиды скумбрии. Вообщем, у кого проблема с АД, стоит попробовать!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Blood pressure problem resolved

Reviewer2685660님께서 10 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My blood pressure was typically quite high for about 2 years. A holistic Doctor in Berkley, Calif. wrote an article about natural ways to reduce blood pressure. This product along with celery seed extract and other vitamins / herbs were recommended. I've been faithful to taking these pills and my blood pressure has been normal ever since - NO SIDE EFFECTS!!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Noticed a difference

Reviewer3203853님께서 4 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to help control my blood pressure

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!