KO
1-10 / 15
언어
정렬

LOVE THEM!

Reviewer2320636님께서 12 19, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

My daughter was diagnosed with ADHD a few years ago with the recommendation we put her on medication. I scoured the internet in search of something more natural. I found the natural factors softgels and thought that it couldn't hurt to try them. Her teacher has commented many times that they make a huge difference in my daughter's school performance. And the really cool comment I received was from the psychiatrist that diagnosed her. He said he has never seen such a great turn around from anything, even medication! I also love that I can get these necessary supplements at a fraction of the cost through iherb.com. I know this totally sounds like a commercial but I have not been paid. I truly believe these work!

Natural Factors, Learning Factors, 90 Softgels

Reviewer1717719님께서 4 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My children take it twice a day for focus at school. It really works!!

Wonderful!

Reviewer2894352님께서 1 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I definitely notice a difference with my son's concentration since taking these. Absolutely recommend!

Learning Factors

Reviewer2832681님께서 2 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My son takes this every day and I find that his brain slows down and he is able to focus much better. He stops to think before just shooting questions out one after the other. I am grateful for the availability of this product and for the reasonable price of it.

Приемлемая форма капсул

tanya-ru님께서 5 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Хочу похвалить производителя за доступную форму капсул для деток, размер очень небольшой, проглатывается свободно, рекомендую тем, у кого дети школьного возраста. Здоровья всем!

Love it!

Reviewer3173991님께서 6 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Its just what my son needed, helps him concentrate & its good for him........unlike prescription drugs.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Not good for toddlers or young children. But it's OK for teenagers.

Reviewer1588886님께서 3 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Actually...the softgel was not extra small. it was big as much as adult's. I had to re-order Nordic's Omega3 and the size was really good to give them to my child.

gives back appetite

4653545656142005237님께서 9 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

helped with son eating more while on concerta

Good!

Reviewer2343491님께서 7 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Well balanced DHA. Love it for children.

Natural Factors, Kid's factors extra small softgels fish oil

Reviewer3158925님께서 2 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very suitable for kids as capsule is small and kids friendly. Value for money.

1-10 / 15