KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 14
언어
정렬

Ginkgo Phytosome

Reviewer1370457님께서 6 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I appreciate the idea of trying to increase the bioavailability of ginkgo. Yet, this process apparently reduces the amount of actual ginkgo in the supplement -- which would be all right if that made it more potent. However, I recently discovered that ginkgo extract actually has an amazingly high absorption rate as it is (something like 80%-90%), so sticking with a plain (and less expensive) standardized extract is more than sufficient.

рекомендуется всем

iherb-portal님께서 1 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

заказывала для мужа, так как он занимается умственной деятельностью. несомненно, эффект чувствуется: улучшается память, становится легче сосредоточиться на чем-то, повышается работоспособность и устойчивость к нагрузкам. месяц приема, а эффект на лицо. рекомендуется всем.

The oldest tree, Mr. Ginkgo

Reviewer1234510님께서 10 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Been a believer in the one of the oldest trees on earth for about the last 10 years and still haven't forgotten my phone number. Not going with out taking them and have eaten the nuts straight from the trees during my travels. There is a lot more to them than just for the brain that is not said.

Works

Reviewer2679904님께서 4 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It doesn't take much. I empty approximately half of the capsule content into my morning smoothie and definitely feel a difference in my clarity of thought when I take it.

Great Value!

Reviewer3111663님께서 7 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really improves concentration and circulation! Enzymatic Therapy's Ultra Ginkgo is significantly stronger, but costs considerably more.

Fastest Ginkgo Absorption

Reviewer1198659님께서 12 04, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband and I have tried several brands of ginkgo biloba and this is by far the best. We notice effects of absorption after about 30 minutes.

Good product

healthyu님께서 10 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Although I like this brand, I am switching because this only provides 60 MG per cap, and the min suggested by my Naturalpath is much more than that.

ginko shminko

Reviewer1247902님께서 6 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gave me heart burn. NOW, 100% ginko works way better too.

helps

Reviewer1569925님께서 1 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product makes me feel stronger and more alert. I can walk longer distances without getting very tired. I do not know whether it is related, but I don't seem to have convulsions in my arms and legs recently.

Ginkgo, 60 mgcapsules

Reviewer1062827님께서 3 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great, as usual.