KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 18
언어
정렬

Highly effective

Reviewer2387786님께서 7 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Anytime I feel a cold or virus coming on, I take this and 90% of the time am able to stave it off completely or reduce the time of illness to 1/2 a day or a day. Works best in combination with a good night's sleep and avoidance of sugar or other immune weakening foods. An outstanding product, but echinacea does not work for everyone.

Антивирусные

5333879576257949543님께서 6 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Пластиковая банка, капсулки не большие(глотаются легко). Хорошо как для профилактики так и уже во время болезни. Сделано в Канаде.

Excellent product!

Reviewer2599659님께서 5 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helped me through a case of the Shingles. Excellent product, wouldn't be without it in the house.

So Far So Good

Reviewer1597829님께서 1 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this for a few months now. I like the small size of the gel capsules and the fact I don't have to take many of them at a time. One twice a day for maintenance and I take more if I feel run down like a cold is coming on. So far, knock wood, I haven't been sick. I just bought more at iHerb because of the very low price and will continue to take it to keep my immune system healthy.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Best for Cold and Flu Season!

Reviewer3044641님께서 2 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have found this to be the best supplements for cold and flu season. Whenever there is an inkling that anyone in the family has been exposed to a virus, we immediately get on this in large doses and for the most part, we don't get sick. Very good product!

better!

Reviewer1172570님께서 3 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am glad I found the softgels. I had ordered the liquid without knowing the softgels existed. These are much better than the anti-v liquid (which I could not swallow, even mixed in juice, it tasted so bad) and it definitely worked to ward off colds during late winter.

Не заметила эффект

Olga-Brattseva님께서 10 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Состав хороший, удобно принимать, но эффекта у меня нет

wonderful product

4902284359877748595님께서 2 15, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product does work. It helped get over a flu bug. Feel much better.

Anti-V Formula

Reviewer3033446님께서 8 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use the Anti-V formula whenever my immune system needs extra support. I recommend this product.

Great

Reviewer2839946님께서 10 11, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This really works to help you get over and if taken in time even prevent you getting a virus.

1-10 / 18