KO
1-10 / 27
언어
정렬

Great for fighting cold

iherb님께서 1 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this product, and make a cocktail in combination with vitamin C, oregano oil, and granberry juice whenever i am getting cold. It truly knocks it out.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Perfect at the first hint of a cold...

MandyEm님께서 11 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product. I use it whenever I feel any type of cold coming on. It's perfect when combined with vitamin C and zinc. It is a must-have in my cupboard at all times.

味はまずいですが、効果は◎

5633324288395621909님께서 2 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

風邪になりそうな寒気がしてきたら、ぬるま湯に混ぜて飲むようにしてます。 おかげかどうかわかりませんが、今年は風邪知らずですごせました。 容量が多いので、何年も持ちそう。 味はめちゃくちゃまずいです。うがい薬を飲んでるみたいな感じ。口直しが必要です(笑)

風邪予防に

Reviewer2873015님께서 10 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

冬に備えて買いました

Works Wonders!!

Reviewer3207310님께서 3 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the greatest stuff out there, we use it for colds, respiratory issues and even toothaches. This is one product that we always make sure we have on hand at home or when we travel.

does the job!

Reviewer2648100님께서 3 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

fine product, faster than the capsule form

Grandchrildrens Colds

4770571273575321663님께서 10 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My three grandchildren came down with colds,I ordered Anti-V Formula overnight and within two days their colds were gone. This product worked very well It will be an item I will make sure to keep on hand. Herb Maine4 USA

Does wonders

Reviewer1259248님께서 4 08, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Whenever i feel sick, sorethroat i take this 3 times a day and I love it, never get sick when i take it!!!!

風邪予防に

Reviewer2643981님께서 1 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

この製品をiHerbで購入し、とても良かったと書かれていた人がいたので 写真から探して自分でも購入してみました。 ジュースに混ぜて摂ったり、小さなスプレー容器に入れてのどの奥にスプレーしたりして使っています。 今のところとても良い感じです。 呼吸器が弱いので、継続して使ってみようと思います。

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Tastes horrible, but works great!

Reviewer1857683님께서 12 15, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Every time I feel a cold coming on (sneezing, scratchy throat etc), I take this, and it always stops the cold. My kids even ask for "the icky herb" and will take it with juice because they know they will feel better. I highly recommend it!

1-10 / 27