KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 47
언어
정렬

no more lactose intolerant

Reviewer2558742님께서 9 18, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was so lactose intolerant, I'd vomit with diarrhea if I ate a milk product (sorry if that was too graphic). So I monkeyed around with carrying those little white pills (lactase enzyme) in my pockets for years. ThenI tried Biobeads. One tiny pill per day, & I can eat anything I want. And I mean ANY quantity of milk, cheese, ice cream, whatever, with no ill effects. Best move I ever made with a supplement except maybe elderberry lozenges to fight off colds.

good product

Reviewer3048065님께서 3 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

i know that this worked, i was able to have regular bowel movements now

Natrol BioBeads

Reviewer2411006님께서 4 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really love this product. I use it for 4 months and I really feel a difference. The beads are really small so easy to swallow.

良いです

blackdiamond님께서 7 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

2回目の購入です。じんましんや湿疹などがひどく、アレルギーには乳酸菌がいいとのことで某社(日本)の乳酸菌サプリをずっと飲んでました。こちらのサプリを試しに飲んでみましたが、毎日のお通じもよくじんましんなども抑えられてるようです。そして、今まで飲んでいたものより安いのでまた購入するつもりでいます。

ООО

Usagi-chan님께서 12 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

я даю этим пробиотикам 10 звезд!!! Явный эффект со второго дня приема (сильно беспокоил ЖКТ после очень мощных антибиотиков, хоть и на фоне протекторных препаратов). Больше никакой тяжести или неприятного привкуса во рту. До этого пропила 20 дней другие пробиотики, тоже с айхерб, вообще эффекта ноль. И еще один огромный плюсище - эти "бусинки" такие малюсенькие, как раньше была аскорбинка детская, или как гомеопатические шарики. Моя вечная проблема с застреванием капсул в горе решена)) Однозначно, буду брать еще и себе и ребенку, и мужу и всем-всем советую.

I like it

AnkaMaria07님께서 1 07, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have candida problems. After 20 days I could see the results, sensibilities to foods were reduced, and no more on and of diarrhea. It's not a permanent result, it lasted for a week after I stoped taking them, but I am still happy I found something that works.

As always, the best

Reviewer2751021님께서 2 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this specific Probiotic for months now. I have not had a single cold. That might not sound amazing but I am on immunosuppresent drug therapy for an inflammatory condition. My gut is in much better shape. I not only buy these for myself now, I buy them for my best friend, her young son, my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law! Nothing but the best for those I love!

Natrol BioBeads

Reviewer1546929님께서 2 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an effective probiotic that I would order again. It is good in that it has enteric coating and doesn't get destroyed in the acid environment of the stomach

Great Product

Reviewer3125157님께서 3 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since taking the probiotic biobeads I have not had the problems with my stomach I had had previously. Plus I am not as constipated. I will continue to use this product.

GREAT product

Reviewer1158907님께서 9 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have Celiac Disease and therefore on going issues with bacteria and intestinal problems. In my research I read to use a product such as this to get some additional help. I've seen a vast improvement in my overall intestinal health and comfort since using this product. I will continue to order this as long as it is available.