KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 18
언어
정렬

больше не закажу

SpringRain님께서 5 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

тянет постоянно в сон, полное отсутствие сил в теле, какое то подвешенное состояние, принимала как указано в инструкции, желание курить нисколько не убавилось, курю все также, считаю этот препарат абсолютно бесполезным при бросании курить, можно его скорей как снотворное долгоиграющее использовать.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Таблетки для борьбы с курением

spring-dt님께서 8 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

DT! Таблетки растительные. Помогают успокаиваться при бросании. Имеют ярко выраженный седативный эффект. Главное в любом случае иметь желание, иначе никакие таблетки не помогут.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Stop it smoking Tablets

Reviewer3236629님께서 2 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

these tablets are excellent. thanks so much. they really work!!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

SO FAR, SO GREAT

Reviewer2453037님께서 8 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband is the one on this product. He has battled nicotine addiction for over 40 years. He's tried everything, including other homeopathic remedies but ALWAYS started smoking again. He did not use the "cravings" remedy that Nutra Bio recommends because when he bought this, he didn't see that one on the shelf. He's been on this product for about three weeks now and has slipped back with one cigarette approximately three times in three weeks. However, knock wood, he's gone eight full days without a cigarette and that's a record. He says that this product not only reduces his desire for smoking but also has improved his sleep from the FIRST dose. He says it "eases the transition" between being a smoker and not being a smoker. He has less urges to pick up a cigarette. I'll be buying it from now on from iherb to save a few bucks. He wants to continue it for the full three months as he feels he is also benefitting in other ways (i.e., better sleep.)

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

worked really well for me!!

Reviewer2630412님께서 1 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

At last, something that really helps. This eases the chest tightness, the nervousness, the cravings and helped me sleep. This let me go cold turkey and I quit after 45 years of smoking. I used this along with the Smoke Control spray by King Bio. I had tried patches, the gum, the nicotene lozenges, acupuncture, with no success. I could never get past that chest tightness and craving for the actual act of smoking. Both products helped with all the withdrawal symptoms. Bottom line, I wanted my health more than I wanted to smoke. And as all of us smokers know, we don't give up our addiction until WE want to.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

喫煙が持病の人には効果的

4859229341026725186님께서 10 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

禁煙外来に行ってもダメでした。喫煙が持病と認識して長期の治療が必要な人にはこの薬は効果的です。服薬して3週間タバコはもう買ってません。

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

not happy

Reviewer1120939님께서 12 14, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

this product did nothing.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Пока не пробовали.

4953694431458882995님께서 4 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Но я не верю. Муж заядлый курильщик.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Таблетки супер!

nayada67님께서 9 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Таблетки для детоксикации. Мягкое действие. Возможно буду использовать постоянно, хотя и не отношусь к курильщикам.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

やめれました!

5041386832380137587님께서 6 12, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

禁煙外来でもダメだった私がこれでやめれました!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 18

1 2