KO
1-10 / 27
언어
정렬

Кажется помогает

VanillaIce님께서 10 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Чудес не ждите, нужно иметь твердую решимость действительно бросить и сразу как начали прием отказаться от сигарет , на курс надо минимум упаковки 4-5. Могу сказать, что хорошо снимает нервозность, а вот желание курить все равно возникает, тут уж только самоконтроль поможет.

30 year old habit

Reviewer2617255님께서 5 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried quite a few tactics to quit cigarettes. During each one, I was cranky, irritated, and 'quit quitting' fairly quickly. This is my third week of zero nicotine, and no crabbiness... I'm happy with my results.

Немного помогают

nayada67님께서 9 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

По отзывам мужа - некоторое снижение тяги к сигарете есть. К сожалению, для его 20-ти летнего стажа курильщика этого оказалось недостаточно.

NatraBio, Stop-it Smoking 2 part kit--I wish I'd found it sooner

Reviewer3343708님께서 7 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

First, to clarify, NatraBio makes other homeopathic stop smoking aids that were not as helpful to me as this product. I've been addicted to nicotine replacemtent products for over 6 months (worse than cigs) and this helped me not only be smoke free, but lozenge, gum and patch free too!!!! I love this product

Stop Smoking

Reviewer2430524님께서 8 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

First week it worked pretty good. I only smoked 2 cigarettes, but the second week I fell off the wagon again. It would probably be a good product if you could stick to the schedule! (which I didn't)I'm going to try again. No side effects.

San Diego

Reviewer2648001님께서 10 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful product when I remember to use it! You still need quite a bit of will power, but it really takes the edge off.

Works!

kei-rylie님께서 9 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been trying to quit smoking countless times and have failed countless times. Nicotine gum tasted horrible. Decided to give this a try. Today is my first full day on these and have yet to give in to buying a pack or begging my colleagues to spare me one. I'm applying Tate's Stop Smoking lip balm to complement these 2part product. I hope the trio will help me quit smoking for good from now on! Also, I realized tht these have somewhat depressed my anger and irritability levels. I am easily irritable and am very hot-tempered. Since consuming these, I don't get irritable that easily/often! I think my fiance will be really happy! An update after a week. These pills help but when you get busy and when you don't take the lozenges and tablets, you fall back into the smoking habit. I've managed to not smoke during working hours only because i can stick to the consumption schedule. As mentioned, I am not easily irritable when I'm on them but when i'm not, i'm back to my crazy self. Will continue as I see much potential in quitting...i just need to stop hanging out with smokers.

dankors

Reviewer1202513님께서 8 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

отлично помогают справится с тягой к сигаретам.

老公拒绝吃

5600176595593318518님께서 12 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

(ˇˍˇ) 想~让老公戒烟,但他拒绝吃,郁闷。浪费啊!

Pleasantly suprised!

Reviewer2347816님께서 7 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The tastes isn't bad at all and they really worked for me! They did exactly what they said they would! I would reccomend to any one and I would buy again!

1-10 / 27