KO
평가
1-10 / 12
언어
정렬

Kids loved it, I loved it

LantauMama님께서 2 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

As someone else said - don't expect kraft macaroni and cheese, because this is not. The pasta and flavor is great - easy to make and very yummy. My kids just had it for lunch and asked if we could have more for dinner :) The reason I bought it is that I am currently on a wheat, dairy, yeast free diet - which means lots of creative cooking in the kitchen. Even before this diet, most of what we make is fresh and homemade, but I am still figuring out what I can and can't eat, as a result cooking is taking a lot longer and I have had as many failures as successes (maybe more!) This allows me to make a quick meal and eat with my kids. After eating it, I think we will have it as a stand-by even when my diet is over! One packet fed one adult and two children (age 6 and 7). I agree with the poster above, I wish I could just buy the spice mix and use my own rice or buckwheat pasta - then I could make more at a more affordable price :)

WOW

Reviewer2567115님께서 4 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

During the cooking process I was skeptical since this looked very different from every other "Cheezy" pasta dish I've ever made. But WOW! This dish had the most wonderful flavor, different from anything I've ever had before...not necessarily "cheesy" tasting, but amazingly delicious non the less. I didn't really look at the ingredients before I started eating, so the whole time I was wondering what these wonderful, soft, pieces were throughout it - turns out it was shelled hemp seed! The overall flavor is somewhat indian-y since it has tumeric and paprika. Oh, and the brown rice pasta had a perfect texture, very soft, like regular pasta and better than any other boxed pasta I've ever had.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great pasta for those with food allergies . . . and for everyone else, too!

Reviewer1752904님께서 7 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this pasta! If you are looking for a Kraft Mac & Cheese substitute, this is not the product for you. However, if you want a quick way to make a very yummy, comfort-foody, easy pasta dish, then you should try this. The spices are perfect--they're very distinct without being overly strong. I've made this according to the package; and I've also made it with the addition of a generous scoop of vegan cream cheese, which amped up the creaminess factor. I think with a few olives this could also be served as a cold pasta salad.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Convenient and great tasting.

Reviewer3227442님께서 9 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My kids loved these. They make a yummy cheese substitute dish.

delicious

4861281920999011922님께서 11 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Pretty impressed with this product . Used vegan butter to cook with it (nuttelex) and it tasted AMAZING , not funny or smelly at all. Highly recommend.

以前とパッケージだけでなく原料が変わり、不味くなった

5599127038165406414님께서 2 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

以前購入した際に使ったオリーブオイルでなく、マカダミアナッツオイルを使ったことや、指示通りバターやマーガリンを使わなかったことも関係しているかもしれませんが、不味い! 原料がいくつか変わったので、namaste foodsのHPに載っている情報が最新です。 原料が変わってからイーストを使うようになったせいか、料理した後のキッチンからチーズ臭さがなかなか消えませんでした。もう二度と買いません。

失敗

4874773986152452604님께서 3 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Veganになって15年以上です。 元々チーズが好きだったので、Veganチーズ商品は気になって購入してしまいます。 不味くて食べられないほどではありませんが決して美味しいとは言えない... 食欲を減退させる味と臭いだと私は感じたので二度と購入しません。

tastes bad

5463001080008167152님께서 6 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I did not like the smell or taste of this product

Delicious but not cheesey

5451750907499705047님께서 4 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like this product, but it does not taste cheesey. It tastes great as is, but it's really easy to throw other ideas into (broccoli and vegan cream cheese being my fave so far). I'll continue to buy this as I have good allergies and this is safe and yummy.

meh

annannaljuba님께서 11 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

They should sell just the spice-mix, begause the bag is mostly rice pasta, and that I can buy for myself. Nothing wrong with the spice-mix.

1-10 / 12