KO
1-4 / 4
언어
정렬

使いやすいですが、紫でした。

TAROKKO님께서 3 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

スティックタイプのチークって、使いやすくて落ちにくくて好きです。。。クリームファンデーションの後でこちらを付けて、他社のスティックチーク付属のブラシで少し伸ばします。。こちらの品、写真より、紫味が強いですので、ご注意を!!写真ではピンクローズにみえますが、実際はピンク味はあまりありません…。私はこれにピンクベージュのクリームチークを混ぜてつかっております。。。その後、パウダーをはたけば、憧れのピンクベース肌のひとの血色のようで、自然です(当方イエローベース肌、さらにピンクかローズのパウダーチークをはたくこと多し)。。。紺やブルー系のファッションにマッチするすてきなお色見です。 少しシェーディングを頬の位置までほわっとかけて大人っぽい色味にしても素敵です。。。でもきっとピンクベースの方はもっともっと似合うお色なんだろうなぁ~。

Great!!!

sweetheart님께서 6 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this a lot! I have don a lot of research to find natural make-up that doesn't contain harmful chemicals. MyChelle make-up brand is by far the best I have found!!! Mineral make up (dust) is the second best option but I don't want to inhale the dust day after day for decades. Most brands advertised as organic or natural use nasty chemicals in their products. Not this one! The smell of the product is nice (although I would like this even more without any fragrance). It has fully natural ingredients and the texture is nice too. It's easy to apply with fingers but might take a while to get used to if you have previously used only cake or powder blushes. The blush leaves skin a bit oily but I don't mind that since my skin is quite dry. Blotting paper might help those with oilier skin! The color is absolutely beautiful! It suits my pale skin great (I have a very light skin with olive undertones). The shade turns a bit into purple side, so this is a perfect choice for those who don't like shades that have orange or brown undertones. This shade is cool, not warm. This product has enough pigment to give a a more dramatic look (at least for me with my pale skin) but can also be used less to give just a hint of color.

んー悪くない

Reviewer1060739님께서 12 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

そうですね、これはピンクパープルです。 私はブルベ色白なので、付けた感じも普通。 馴染みすぎるくらい…(今までのチークがどれも馴染まなかった) そんなに難しいお色じゃありませんよ。 ただ、パールやラメ感が一切ないので、チークというよりカラーコントロール的です。はい

Not so great

Reviewer1593792님께서 6 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I wanted to love this make-up line, but it just hasn't worked out for me. I have fair/light skin, and this barely showed up on my face, and did not last long at all. I have combo/sensitive skin. My cheeks tend to be dryer and rosy The fragrance was okay, but not necessary, and I can see how some may be bothered by it.

1-4 / 4